Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Legionnaires the Siegel Family could sue for (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Legionnaires the Siegel Family could sue for
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
In fact... I now plan to MARRY JOSH SIEGEL!!!

Realistically, it's the only sure way I can keep the Legion safe...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
As I recall, Jerry Siegel had only a daughter, so I doubt there's an actual descendant named Josh Siegel.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
In fact... I now plan to MARRY JOSH SIEGEL!!!

Realistically, it's the only sure way I can keep the Legion safe...

Given that Joanne Siegel was the model for hot Golden Age Lois Lane, Josh may have very well inherited her good looks!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

GASP!!! An image search reveals the face of our nemesis JOSH SIEGEL:

Click for fullsize image

HE'S TOTES ADORABLE!!

I shall proceed with Operation: Marry Josh Siegel immedietely!!

Gee... I hope I don't get sucked into the Siegel family drama... It might be kind of cool to own the rights to Matter-Eater Lad... *chuckles nefariously*

(Edited to a clickable thumbnail)

[ August 06, 2011, 09:20 PM: Message edited by: MLLASH ]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Eryk Davis Ester

Too bad about his hatred for comics!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Oh, I plan to make the little comic-hating twerp's life miserable once the "I do"s are said!!!

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

Jeepers! If you play it right, maybe you could divorce him and take the Legion!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Hmmm. True. I will have to make sure I keep at him and his family to wrest control of Jerry's Legionaire creations, and then once they have them, I will divorce him , demand the rights in exchange for not taking any of his yachts and stuff, and then --AT LAST--

MATTER-EATER LAD & THE LSH (a "MLL'Ester" joint!) will be a reality!!

NYAhahahaha!!!!

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

This sounds to me like a foolproof plan!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

That little snot-nosed punk will be so in love with me, he won't know what hit him... Ha, Ha, Ha!!!

gee, this must be what it feels like to be FEMbrain...

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Josh Siegel *HATES* the gays... he had all effeminate men fired from his 6 mansions worth of staff and all of his yacht crews!!

This, of course, is to cover up the fact that Josh secretly IS gay, so the plan proceeds!!

--------------------

Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shining Son   Email Shining Son         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Son, Josh Siegel is someone I totally made up.

I wanted a "J" name that sounded like someone young, so I chose Josh.

This thread wasn't meant to be serious, I doubt the Siegel family has any actual interest in the LSH.

And if there really IS a Josh Siegel grandchild in the Siegel family, I'm sure he's very nice [Smile]

Ah. You know, I didn't THINK they ever got enough from DC to spoil their grandkids like that.

Um, you didn't really post a random Josh Siegel pic from the internet here for fake villifying, did you? This stuff will likely pop up when the poor kid starts job interviews.

From: Manhattan, NY | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I saw Josh Siegel the other day at the Connecticut Yacht Club and he was laughing over cigars and brande about selling Meglaro to Disney so he could put a fresh coat of paint on his Rolls Royce!

I was aghast! I could hardly finish my sniffter!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Apparently Meglaro is the new nemesis for the Power Pack btw.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
I saw Josh Siegel the other day at the Connecticut Yacht Club and he was laughing over cigars and brande about selling Meglaro to Disney so he could put a fresh coat of paint on his Rolls Royce!

I was aghast! I could hardly finish my sniffter!

I want to be outraged by this yet I cannot stop [LOL] !

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.