Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » LSH # 9 SPOILERAMA (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: LSH # 9 SPOILERAMA
Leather Wolf
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leather Wolf   Email Leather Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
I too thought issue #9 was an excellent issue. It really should have been the #1 relaunch storyline. With it's focus on Dream Girl and Braniac 5 and the rest of the Legion as back drop, it would have been a much easier and exciting story line to introduce the team to new readers. Add in a couple of panels about the Legion Lost team becoming "lost" as prelude to explain why Braniac 5 was at the time institute, and this would have been perfect!

One of the failures of the past 9 issues has been the way the team has barely even acknowledged that 7 teammates have vanished. That crisis should have jumped out in issue #1 and remained a suplot throughout the series. That crisis tied with the Dominion storyline would have better explained the need to recruit the Legion Academy students into membership.

I hope issue #10 remains as strong. The only other plot development that would be helpful would be for Levitz to reveal that Harvest was part of the Dominion. That would help tie the two Legion titles and storylines closer together.

From: South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.