Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » 'The Culling' or Legion LOST in the dark. (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 'The Culling' or Legion LOST in the dark.
Omni
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni   Email Omni         Edit/Delete Post     
I've finally read this story and i have to agree with everyone's comments. the story was horrible and Harvest was a lame!

he did show some promise and i liked his look to degree.

--------------------
read the adventures of the Reboot Legion!

http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=001232

From: dorchester, MA | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Does anyone have an idea of what his plan was?

I can't figure it out.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the Hermit
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the Hermit   Author's Homepage   Email the Hermit         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sarcasm Kid:
Does anyone have an idea of what his plan was?

I can't figure it out.

I think the plan was to boost sales by getting...oh, wait, you weren't referring to DiDio's plan, were you?

--------------------
First comic books ever bought: A DC four-for-47-cents grab bag that included Adventure #331. Been addicted ever since.

From: Stuck in the Psychedelic Era | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni   Email Omni         Edit/Delete Post     
i think that sadly Harvest is going to come back in like a year. another cross over between all the titles.

--------------------
read the adventures of the Reboot Legion!

http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=001232

From: dorchester, MA | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leather Wolf
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leather Wolf   Email Leather Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
He'll have to come back. That's the only eat the lost Legion can head home.
From: South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silver Age Lad
Part-time member living in another century

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silver Age Lad   Email Silver Age Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Leather Wolf:
He'll have to come back. That's the only eat the lost Legion can head home.

Once Lost is cancelled, Brainiac 5 will suddenly locate the time displaced Legionnaires using Glorith's power and return them to their own time. They will then all take leaves of absence due to Levitz not being able to cope with that many active Legionnaires.

--------------------
"Our devotion to each other was unexplainable"
"You were kids"
"No Batman, we were Legion"

From: Ancient Kingdom of Northumbria, UK | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.