Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » the ALL-random chick in a swimsuit and leg boots in the background of this pic thread (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: the ALL-random chick in a swimsuit and leg boots in the background of this pic thread
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
quote:
Originally posted by Power Boy:
I wonder what she looks like from the front? She could be half Coluan. The front half.

-
Look at those legs! Another Legion World first, I believe. We have now officially made a coloring error an iconic moment in Legion history. [Cool]

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Set:
quote:
Originally posted by cleome46:
There were a lot of misunderstandings, hurt feelings, and fisticuffs on the matter until the Bgtzl Tourist Bureau finally got wise and handed a diagram to tourists as they arrived in the spaceport.)

Ooh, interesting thought. Does Bgtzl have a spaceport, or do tourists phasing in from the UP arrive at the phaseport?
I think they're each on opposite sides of a single station, in case natives and non-natives are arriving/departing together. Kind of like how a modern-day station would accommodate both planes and shuttles.

Now, tourists that go to Durla* for the first time and have to have social/sexual mores outlined for them... That takes a lot more than a pamphlet and a five-minute speech from a friendly attendant. It's sort of like applying for a Fulbright, but with tons of really, uh... interestingly detailed graphics added.

*Yes, I prefer cartoon Durla, which was a "hub" and not an isolationist wasteland. So that's the version I'm going with here.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
quote:
I wonder what she looks like from the front? She could be half Coluan. The front half.

-
So ... You've MET FEMbrain!
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry:

Another Legion World first, I believe. We have now officially made a coloring error an iconic moment in Legion history. [Cool]

It took us 9+ years?

Good thing we're on Bgztl. We're slipping.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

quote:
oooo more phase puns!

Quit demanding stuff and take me to the phaseport for some pasghetti! (You're not a pipsqueak, right?)
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Leap Year Lord:
[qb]  -

I kinda like Mopsy's bikini. The red with yellow crescents really pops. Obviously the shoes have to go...

If she was a superhero, what would her power be?

Could be related to Clark Kent's mysterious power to become utterly unrecognizable even to close friends by merely donning a pair of glasses?

Or is she Beach Lass, with the power of sun, sand and surf?

Her blonde friend, primly seated *on black plastic in the hot sun* must be 'Fireproof Ass Lass.'

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

-

Improvement on the shoe situation but escalation re: tan line problem.

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Sweet jesus that is some horrible sunburn.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Leap Year Lord:
Click for fullsize image

btw If someone is beating me down with a chain ... the last thing I want to hear is "... this is Power Boy's fight and he fights alone" or some such crap.

Kid Flash is a frenemy.

Sorry, I have to interrupt this thread for a serious political discussion. If memory serves correctly, the dude beating Mal's heavenly horn with a chain was a member of a gang called the Wreckers. He learned all about explosives while he was in the military.

At this week's Presidential debate, President Obama said that he supports the Dream Act to provide those who have served in the military a path to citizenship. He also said that gang bangers should be the first to be deported. Governor Romney has said that he favors self deportation.

So, if he can't show his papers, should our Wrecker friend:

A. Be the first to be deported,

B. Be given a pathway to citizenship, or

C. Be asked to self deport?

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

This is one of those trick questions, isn't it? The train engineer's eyes are polar-bear colored!

It all depends on the footwear, doesn't it?

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Was "Gladys Parker" a pen name for some guy? Because women didn't become artistic until the 1960s, as is well-documented.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Gladys Parker
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Mopsy
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Ester! Stop enabling.
Jerry
active

It looks like Gladys did cartooning as a means of capitalizing on her fashion designs and paper dolls. She gets a technical pass, and us men folk a free to dismiss her without guilt.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.