Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Updates As They Occur (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Updates As They Occur
Nardo
Resigned

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Nardo           Edit/Delete Post     
Nardo has gas.

Updates as they occur.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Grife! Somebody tell Sun Boy and Fire Lad to stay the hell away from Nardo's place while I check our fire insurance policy!
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Uhhh.... I might recommend you check up on all your insurance, LL...
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
True that.

Has anyone seen Policy Pam? I have some questions on these policies she sold me.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 4 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, it's been almost three hours!! -- where's that update?? Nardo, you tease!
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nardo
Resigned

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Nardo           Edit/Delete Post     
As. they. occur.

Nardo's nosehairs are getting longish.

Updates as they occur.

Lightning Lad
Founder

Don't worry Nardo. Just go and see Barber Boy done in the salon.
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Just so you don't think I made up the last post:

Barber Boy is a boy with a large pair of scissors instead of a right hand and the ability to shoot hair-styling mousse from his eyes. He tried out to join the New Earth team of Legionnaires in Legionnaires #9, but was rejected.

Here at Legion World, even the rejects are given the chance to help out in any way they can.

[ July 13, 2003, 08:42 PM: Message edited by: Lightning Lad ]

DrakeB3004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Waitaminnit -- and he was rejected?!?!?
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
I mean, with all the gay guys on this board (myself included) that power would be SORELY appreciated!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

Y'know even some straight guys can appreciate a good hair cut and some styling mousse ...
Lightning Lad
Founder

Which is why we gave the poor guy a job. Just don't stare at his right hand. He gets kinda sensitive about it.
Nardo
Resigned

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Nardo           Edit/Delete Post     
Nardo still waiting for you mangoes and mongooses to get the fuckin premise of the bit.

[Big Grin]

Nardo wonders if he should get a blue popsicle or a green popsicle out of the fridge.

Updates as they occur.

Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nardo:
Nardo still waiting for you mangoes and mongooses to get the fuckin premise of the bit.

Mongooses!!! Where's Senor Widebottom when you need him???

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

quote:
Originally posted by Nardo:

*I* thought the premise of the bit was that Nardo had gas and would update us as they occured -- I was waiting for some *fart* posts, but they never happened... I must've been mistaken about the premise (unless all that gas is still built up).
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.