Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » 161 and Still Growing! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 161 and Still Growing!
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Legion World is a galactic treasure!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
This place is better than a pan galatic gargle blaster. and more fun [Laugh Out Loud]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
And no hangover! What's in those gargle blasters anyways? For some reason, I've always called them "gaggle" blasters, sorry Mr. Adams.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome all! What a great place this has turned into in such a relatively short amount of time.

Very special thanks to Scott & Gary for everything you do to make LW so user friendly. I've never been a member at any MB or website where TPTB (yes that would be you two here) are SO responsive to their members.

V [Colossal Boy]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
This board is meaningful to my life. I feel like I am making friends here that will last a lifetime. That experience is important, and special, and wonderful. It is my hope in welcoming all who are just discovering this board, or the phenomenon of Legion internet fandom even, that you are as encouraged and blessed as I for knowing all these folks. This is a special group of people, and a special place on the internet.

So why aren't all of y'all posting already? LOL.

-

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kid chaos

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kid chaos   Author's Homepage   Email kid chaos         Edit/Delete Post     
I'd just like to also thank Lightning Lad and co. for these great boards.

Legion World rocks!

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks again everyone.

We're up to 177 members (give a take a few alt ID's) now. Since the last post on the 4th of August we have been joined by:

TheDaxamite
KOKO
Lori Morning
LoriMorning (apparently someone having fun or we really have a 12 year old posting)
Ankle Boy
Jinx

Welcome one and all! Well okay, welcome to every but the Loris and Koko. [Wink]

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Thanks again everyone.

Welcome one and all! Well okay, welcome to every but the Loris and Koko. [Wink]

Any idea how many aliases there are ixed in with those 177 members? How many real true individuals are there?
From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Portfolio Boy:
Any idea how many aliases there are ixed in with those 177 members? How many real true individuals are there?

I could probably figure it out if I took the time but off hand I'd say we have at least 10 known alt ID's. That's probably a low estimate but I'm guessing on the ones I know for sure.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I'd estimate the alt-IDs to be closer to the 15-20 range.... I myself have 2. I know of someone who has at least 3. I know of another who has at least 5, maybe more. Reep has 1. Rhino has 1. And I'm sure there are more...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I have one Alt ID. I've made one or two posts as "The Crusader" [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
I'd estimate the alt-IDs to be closer to the 15-20 range.... I myself have 2. I know of someone who has at least 3. I know of another who has at least 5, maybe more. Reep has 1. Rhino has 1. And I'm sure there are more...

Anyone know what the alt-ID's are? I mean, you don't have to tell me which belongs to who, I am just wondering if there is any way to tell when I am not responding to a "real" person.

From threads I have read, I can pretty much guess these are alt-ID's

KOKO
Lori Morning
LoriMorning
The Crusader

others?

[ August 08, 2003, 08:51 AM: Message edited by: Portfolio Boy ]

From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Actually there's just you and me. All the rest are alt-ids. I have quite a few multiple personalities and this lets them have fun without interfering with my real life.

[Laugh Out Loud] [Triplicate Girl] [Chameleon Boy] [Invisible Kid] [Colossal Boy] [Good] [Evil]

Umm, I forget, who am I right now?
[Confused]

Oh yeah, that's right.

Varalent

[ August 08, 2003, 11:19 AM: Message edited by: Varalent ]

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Super Lad Kid
part-time lurker

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Super Lad Kid   Email Super Lad Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
See, Portfolio Boy? Now I'm posting as Super Lad Kid. REally it has just been me all along. And I would have gotten away with it too if it hadn't been for those meddling kids and that stupid dog!!
From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Super Lad Kid:
See, Portfolio Boy? Now I'm posting as Super Lad Kid. REally it has just been me all along. And I would have gotten away with it too if it hadn't been for those meddling kids and that stupid dog!!

I meant monkey, of course, not dog! Stupid monkey!

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.