Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » 161 and Still Growing! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 161 and Still Growing!
Super Lad Kid
part-time lurker

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Super Lad Kid   Email Super Lad Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Portfolio Boy:

Anyone know what the alt-ID's are? I mean, you don't have to tell me which belongs to who, I am just wondering if there is any way to tell when I am not responding to a "real" person.

From threads I have read, I can pretty much guess these are alt-ID's

KOKO
Lori Morning
LoriMorning
The Crusader

others?
[/QUOTE]

I'm going to go way out on a limb here, but maybe, just maybe Triad Orange, Triad Purple, and Triad Neutral are all the same person.

From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Stop giving away trade secrets, SLK! You're going to get in trouble.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calm Yo Tits           Edit/Delete Post     
Alternate IDs? *derisive snort!*

Some losers have WAY too much time on their hands! *chirp of emphasis*

I have my hands full just being ME... I certainly don't have time to pretend to be someone else... and why would I want to anyway? LOOK at me... I'm HOT!!! *titter of high self-esteem*

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Am I an alt-ID? I don't know... doesn't the fact that I post primarily with this user name mean that any other IDs I might have are actually the alternates?

But suppose I used the other ID first (just hypothetically speaking), would that make [/I]this one[/I] the alternate?

I'm so confused...

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I say whichever one you post with the most and the general populace knows you as is you main ID, anything else, be it your favorite ID or the one you may have started first, is an alt. Lightning Lad will always be my main one anywhere I can use it. As for my alt, well, you'll have to figure that out for yourselves. [Big Grin]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.