Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » WELCOME SHADY!!!!!!! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: WELCOME SHADY!!!!!!!
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
SHADY!!! Welcome aboard!

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 10 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Shady!

big smooch,
lil'rhino

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Portfolio Boy:
Ummm... So I take you all know each other from somewhere else then? [Wink]

Geesh, I must be the only one who did not come here from wherever you all gathered before? [Frown]

Let me explain it in Legion terms: The old DCMB was our ADVENTURE run. Then we had a brief run on Rob's Damn Board, which corresponds to the Legion's equally short-lived ACTION series. Now, Legion World is our SUPERBOY STARRING THE LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES revivial -- sexier, more dynamic and open to new members.

This makes you our Wildfire, PB! [Smile]

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
And a big hearty welcome to SHADY, who is to the MB what Saturn Girl was to the ADVENTURE/SUPERBOY-era Legion. Except that she's Shady, of course. [Confused] [Wink]

--------------------

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Estimate Lad
Substitute Poster

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Estimate Lad   Email Estimate Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Shady!

Glad you could make it!!!

From: Kernow | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Estimate Lad
Substitute Poster

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Estimate Lad   Email Estimate Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by He Who Wanders:
quote:
Originally posted by Portfolio Boy:
Ummm... So I take you all know each other from somewhere else then? [Wink]

Geesh, I must be the only one who did not come here from wherever you all gathered before? [Frown]

Let me explain it in Legion terms: The old DCMB was our ADVENTURE run. Then we had a brief run on Rob's Damn Board, which corresponds to the Legion's equally short-lived ACTION series. Now, Legion World is our SUPERBOY STARRING THE LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES revivial -- sexier, more dynamic and open to new members.

This makes you our Wildfire, PB! [Smile]

Does that mean that if you started posting towards the end of the DCMB but only did it infrequently then your the equivelent on Chemical King? If that's the case I may have a problem...
[Frown]

From: Kernow | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome to the Shady lady!

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

quote:
Originally posted by Estimate Lad:
Does that mean that if you started posting towards the end of the DCMB but only did it infrequently then your the equivelent on Chemical King? If that's the case I may have a problem...
[Frown]

What's wrong with Chem, Estimate Lad? He's a favorite of several MBers, including yours truly.

But you can be Timber Wolf, if you want. He joined at the same time.

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Estimate Lad's point is that Chemical King might not be the role that one want to be in if we are moving in to the Superboy and the Legion era...
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reep
Resigned

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reep           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome, Shady!

I think you'll enjoy the place. And it's not a fixer-upper like two of the last three locales. [Big Grin]

Well, let's see, are there still many other longtime DCMB-ers that haven't signed on?

[Chameleon Boy]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome Shady!!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Reep:

Well, let's see, are there still many other longtime DCMB-ers that haven't signed on?

Zoe's Love Slave is one that comes to mind. At least, I haven't noticed him here.

Jim Jackson is another who hasn't been here.

It would be nice to see Commander Steel here as well.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Estimate Lad's point is that Chemical King might not be the role that one want to be in if we are moving in to the Superboy and the Legion era...

Oh, okay. Well, it was a very LOOSE analogy, anyway. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome Shady! [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by He Who Wanders:

What do we call the horrid spin-off that is the new DCMB? Inferno? I can't recall any horrid spin-offs from the SUPERBOY STARRING THE LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES era.

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
What do we call the horrid spin-off that is the new DCMB? Inferno? I can't recall any horrid spin-offs from the SUPERBOY STARRING THE LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES era.
That would have to be LSH v.1, a horrid attempt to appease Legion fandom that was clamoring for the Legion to have it's own mag. They published four issues only, all were reprints of early Adventure issues.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.