Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Welcome Semi-Transparent Fellow! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Welcome Semi-Transparent Fellow!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I'm having a bit of trouble seeing him, but I think we've got a new inhabitant here on Legion World!

So come on and join in the fun!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
EDE, if I may be so familiar (I almost feel I know you - well at least your hat), thank you. Now when do I get my flight ring? [Invisible Kid]
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcom STF, put the kettle on and make yourself at home....
From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey STF, welcome aboard! Make yourself to home!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for the warm welcome. However, I hope you'll call me "Semi" rather than "STF". One slip of the finger and it becomes "STD".
Eryk Davis Ester

Yeah, one poster whose abbreviation is a slip of the finger away from being STD is enough!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Yeah, one poster whose abbreviation is a slip of the finger away from being STD is enough!

And who may that be?
Eryk Davis Ester

I'd tell ya, but she'd probably kick my ass...
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
I'd tell ya, but she'd probably kick my ass...

Well, hell, we wouldn't want that -- would we??
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Calamity King is cruising for a bruising and I'm more than up to the task.

And once I marry Lester, my monogram will be TD-S. (His will be LS-D.)

Oh, and hello, Semi. Feel free to pick a room a grab some beanbags from the quartermaster's supply.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

quote:
Oh, and hello, Semi. Feel free to pick a room a grab some beanbags from the quartermaster's supply. [/QB]
Thanks, Deb, oh sorry, TD, I think I'll freeload a while 'til I get my bearings. [Invisible Kid]
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome Semi [Colossal Boy]

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
"Translucent Lad" just wasn't good enough for you, now, was it? {grin} ... Welcome!
From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Greybird:
"Translucent Lad" just wasn't good enough for you, now, was it? {grin} ... Welcome!

Translucent just seemed a little gelatinous and I'm not ready to go there yet. By the way, I have a major thing for wings and have visited your site. I couldn't read anything though, because I didn't want to be influenced in my partially written novel, which involves winged anarchists (and some placid winged fellows as well).
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
HIya Semi!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.