Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Welcome Semi-Transparent Fellow! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Welcome Semi-Transparent Fellow!
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Nightcrawler. That's speedy service. Are you sure you're not really the Flash?
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
Hello, Semi TB. No, that doesn't work, you'll have Drura chasing you. Just Semi, you're right.

Anyways, welcome here. It's the safest place in the galaxy, we'll make sure of that. If you write novels, maybe we'll see some fanfic, winged anarchists versus Shikari & Dawnstar, maybe?

How'd you like semi-transparent Lyle in the last issue?

I had to go back and look for that. Thanks for pointing it out. I'm liking Batista a lot.
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Ulp! Unfortunately, no. Due to my ISP, I cannot be called the Flash. Besides, I had forgot that there already was a Moy Invisible Kid.

I've added a second as well as a Lee Moder version. Can you tell I like Lyle?

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Semi-Transparent FELLOW - I had in my head you were S-T Boy. I think you're our only Fellow - it makes a nice change. Can't think of any in comics at all.

Is this like Fellow of the Royal Society? Very classy.

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
Ulp! Unfortunately, no. Due to my ISP, I cannot be called the Flash. Besides, I had forgot that there already was a Moy Invisible Kid.

I've added a second as well as a Lee Moder version. Can you tell I like Lyle?

I knew that. [Smile]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
Semi-Transparent FELLOW - I had in my head you were S-T Boy. I think you're our only Fellow - it makes a nice change. Can't think of any in comics at all.

Is this like Fellow of the Royal Society? Very classy.

Yeah, I wish. I just couldn't call myself "Boy" or "Lad" or "Tot" or "Gaffer", cause although I was all those at one time, I'm not now. Likewise, I didn't want to call myself "Man", I don't really like to admit to having grown up (and the jury is still out on that one, anyway). So I looked for a vague term and rejected "Bloke", "Chap" and "Bub" (although that was close ) and settled on "Fellow". It connotes a generally polite person, not too in your face and able to blend into the crowd. Whether that's true, remains to be seen.
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
And now I'm intrigued...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.