Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Welcome Semi-Transparent Fellow! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Welcome Semi-Transparent Fellow!
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Danny. You were one of the reasons I felt safe to de-lurk. You seemed so nice and without cyber-wounds, that I thought I might survive in semi-transparent form. [Smile]
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I'm glad you did...

If you need me to show you around, just whistle, or hum, or sing...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Can't whistle, can't sing - but have been told I am a hummer. Not sure what that means. ((And where is that Invisible Boy icon when I really need it - is there a conspiracy afoot?)))
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, I like how you pretend to be so innocent. Reminds me of me...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

quote:
Originally posted by Danny Blaine:
Oh, I like how you pretend to be so innocent. Reminds me of me...

Damn, I'd hoped to be an original. Found out on my very first dayl

But when I dream, I'm an innocent. Forget the carnage around my bed.

Did I acutally say that?

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
ooooh you'll do well here

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

We used to call one of my younger evil twin brothers "Rosie" - he ended up getting married. The other evil twin - he's still evil, robotic and now deserted - is looking for duplicate boy as a replacement.
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes he will, Lashie. I've a feeling Semi will "fit" right in!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

I completely agree...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Hello, Semi TB. No, that doesn't work, you'll have Drura chasing you. Just Semi, you're right.

Anyways, welcome here. It's the safest place in the galaxy, we'll make sure of that. If you write novels, maybe we'll see some fanfic, winged anarchists versus Shikari & Dawnstar, maybe?

How'd you like semi-transparent Lyle in the last issue?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
A big welcome to Semi Transparent Fellow! Glad you decided to join in. [Cool]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome to Legion World Semi Transparent Fellow! Semi just doesn't sound right.

And if you are serious about needing a Lyle Avatar, just let me know which version you prefer and we'll get one uploaded for you.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Howdy, STD... er, I mean STF!!!

Damn typos.

[Big Grin]

-

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Welcome to Legion World Semi Transparent Fellow! Semi just doesn't sound right.

And if you are serious about needing a Lyle Avatar, just let me know which version you prefer and we'll get one uploaded for you.

Gee, I really would like a Lyle avatar. You got me thinking and so I went back over my collection and the Archives. I guess my favorite versions would be Curt Swan's and Jeff Moy's - with Moy winning out. Thanks so much. [Invisible Kid]
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I just uploaded the Chris Sprouse and Adam Hughs that I had already created. Jeff Moy's will be there in a few minutes.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.