Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » are you a COLOSSAL BOY or a SHRINKING VIOLET ? (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: are you a COLOSSAL BOY or a SHRINKING VIOLET ?
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Hee hee! Of course! [Evil]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Stuey is practically a goliath himself!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:

Careful Lash, Goliath is that other company. You might get in trouble for bringing him into this!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Well I stand 6'2" so I think you are somewhere just under that. Maybe 5'11" or 6' even. But then again, I was never good at guessing perspective from pictures.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

quote:

Heh! Let's just put it this way... if I don't slouch, I just barely put myself out of candidacy for marriage with Lash. [Wink]
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
For the record 6'1".
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Stu has said he's 6'2" and imdb.com says Josh Hartnett is 6'3".
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Where's Lil Rhino when we need him? [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm not Lil Rhino, but I guess I should be Lil Nightcrawler since I'm only 5'7". [Frown]
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
IM 5 11

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm going to guess 6 feet, and here's why (good thing this is a Sunday with nothing to do 'cause I put way too much thought into this [Smile] ),

Assuming your Alex Ross artist's proof is the same size as the lithograph, it should be about 52 inches framed (mine is 53, but it looks like you have a bit less matting). From bottom to Superboy's hands is 43 inches. I'm 6'1", and crouched in the same position as you, I'm about 41 inches, which is roughly where it would appear you come up next to your print.

So, I'm sticking with around 6 feet.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

The burning question on my mind is, how tall is the Giant Robot Lesbian?

One hectare is equal to 10,000 square meters. If her mullet is 50 hectares (and assuming her head is proportionate to her body), then we're talking one stratospherically tall android -- like that time on Superfriends when Apache Chief and Giganta grew to Earth-shattering sizes to fight each other!

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Suddenly Seymor:
I'm going to guess 6 feet, and here's why (good thing this is a Sunday with nothing to do 'cause I put way too much thought into this [Smile] ),

Assuming your Alex Ross artist's proof is the same size as the lithograph, it should be about 52 inches framed (mine is 53, but it looks like you have a bit less matting). From bottom to Superboy's hands is 43 inches. I'm 6'1", and crouched in the same position as you, I'm about 41 inches, which is roughly where it would appear you come up next to your print.

So, I'm sticking with around 6 feet.

you certainly gave that a lot of thought !!!

but .... are you correct ???

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

yeah STU is tall !!! he was taller than i thought he was gonna be .....

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
I'm not Lil Rhino, but I guess I should be Lil Nightcrawler since I'm only 5'7". [Frown]

there's nothing wrong with that height !!!

Matthew.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.