Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Good Luck Caleb! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Good Luck Caleb!
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Well Friday is the big day for Caleb and his relocation to sunny Phoenix. At least I remember its Friday.

So post your well wishes for him here.

Good luck with the move Caleb! Be careful and hurry back. We will miss you! [Love]

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, good luck, Caleb!!! Remember, life changes can be invigorating and wonderful!!!

And don't forget you can check in at the library while the computer is packed up! [Smile]

We'll miss ya.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm looking forward to hearing about how you like Phoenix. I fly through there all the time and I've driven there a couple of times.

And, I've met some really nice guys from there. [Big Grin] You should enjoy it a lot! [Smile]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Good luck and keep us posted, Caleb!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
Indeed! Safe journey and good luck in your new neighborhood. Drop us a line whenever you can (unpack the computer first!).

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caleb
Member of Lash's Legion of Super Bitches

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caleb   Email Caleb         Edit/Delete Post     
AWWWWW Guys. make me cry, why dontcha.

Its really starting to hit me and I'm scared to death. I've always lived in Texas. I'm leaving all my friends and family and I'll be out of touch with my Legionworld friends and family for who knows how long.

I'm going to be in a hotel for a couple of weeks while I look for a place and get situated into work. There's supposed to be a lot of training and meetings going on for a few weeks. Even this last couple of weeks has been so hectic that I've been working long days and haven't been able to log on much. Luckily, today was a breather so I could get to my comic shop and log in for a few minutes and the next couple of days shouldn't be so bad.

Friday night is the family going away party. Saturday is my "surprise" going away party -my friends just told me to act surprised. [Smile]
I just know I'm going to cry like a baby. I don't think I better imbibe any alcoholic beverages as that will only make it worse.

Then I drive out Sunday morning to a whole new world. [Confused]

Gosh, I'm gonna miss you guys. I can't stand the idea of how much flirting I'll miss. Hopefully, I'll pull it all together pretty quick and get back with you guys. I'll still be checking in the next couple of days before I make my final farewell, but I do appreciate the well wishes. [Love]

--------------------
Bring Back Tellus :tellus:

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Estimate Lad
Substitute Poster

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Estimate Lad   Email Estimate Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey good luck Caleb, and enjoy the party!!!
From: Kernow | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Hope all goes well for you Caleb - and that you're able to steal a few minutes to let us know how you're doing. And if you can't - know that we'll be thinking of you. New city, new job, new friends - exciting! And hotel maid service! Enjoy your farewell parties and, yeah, the booze makes most people cry a lot more.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Caleb !!!

just wanna join in all the others and wish you all the best with your move/new job !!!

the next few weeks are gonna be so exciting for you !!! and they'll fly by .... until you can be with us, all again !!!

have fun and don't be scared !!!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Caleb! Best of luck as you set out to Phoenix. Look at it as a grand new adventure or a new start in life. You can do or be anything you want in a new place. Meet new people & enjoy new experiences. Just don't forget to stop in and say "hi" to us when you have time!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Have a smooth move, Caleb. Best of luck in finding a new place soon and settling in to the new job.

Eric

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
I hope everything goes smoothly for you with the move, that's a heck of a big step! Check in when you can and remember - it's a dry heat, right?
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Good luck, Caleb sweetie! Don't be nervous... everything will be great! A little adventure keeps things interesting. And don't worry: I promise to think of you every time I flirt while you're incommunicado [Wink]

Talk to ya soon!

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Good luck with your move. I hope it goes easy for you.

We will all be waiting here for you when you have time to get back on-line.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Best of luck with the move, the new job, and the new surroundings.

Or, as Jan might have said:

"Change well."

From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.