Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Good Luck Caleb! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Good Luck Caleb!
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
Caleb, enjoy your parties, kiss everone!!!

Good luck with it all sweetheart and let us know you're okay soon [Love]

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Caleb we will be right here waiting for you!!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rokk steady
Magically Delicious

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rokk steady   Email rokk steady         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, Caleb, good luck on your relocation! May you make many new friends and be ultra-happy.

--------------------
Why are you laughing at me? It's unkind, as well as puzzling!

From: City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caleb
Member of Lash's Legion of Super Bitches

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caleb   Email Caleb         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm gonna print out these well wishes and show them to my friends and family. Just to let them know how great you guys and gals are. Then I'm gonna hold onto the pages and look over them while I'm freaking out in Phoenix. [Confused]

Don't let that censor what you say of course. [Razz]
I may also ned to print out some copies of our flirty threads.

--------------------
Bring Back Tellus :tellus:

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rokk steady
Magically Delicious

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rokk steady   Email rokk steady         Edit/Delete Post     
Why, Caleb, you don't have to go to other threads to print out flirtyness. And if you need somethin' to hold on to, you just reach around in my direction. [Razz]

See? I'm here for all your flirting needs... if your needs can be met in five minutes or less.

But I'm *sure* someone as hunka hunka as yourself will have NO problem finding live flirting right under your Phoenix-located nose.

--------------------
Why are you laughing at me? It's unkind, as well as puzzling!

From: City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
mmmmm Caleb and Rokk Steady make a dreamy couple.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
You are cordially invited to attend Caleb's Bon Voyage Party this evening in the Starfield Lounge.

Food & beverages will be served.

Surprise entertainment to make an appearance.

Please RSVP

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Just wanted to chime in with my well-wishes and moral support while Caleb has a chance to see it. Chin up, buddy! The hardest part's going to be pulling out of your driveway. From there, it should be too much of a whirlwind for you to have a chance to "lose it"! Check in as soon as you can, and tell us I was right! [Big Grin] (((Hugs)))!

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Good luck, Caleb. May your new internet connection be hooked up easily and quickly. [Smile]

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Considering the problems we've been having this weeklend getting onto the site you haven't been missing much Caleb (except for headaches)
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caleb
Member of Lash's Legion of Super Bitches

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caleb   Email Caleb         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, this is it guys...

I just want to thank everyone for the well wishes and express my feelings that I'm gonna miss you guys as much as my "local" friends. My first few weeks at my new job are gonna be hectic but I'll see if I can sneak some time in to say hello and hopefully I'll get an apartment quickly and get the internet set up.

You all take care and keep being as sweet as hell.

Long Live Legionworld

Love,
Caleb

--------------------
Bring Back Tellus :tellus:

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.