Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Regardless of whether or not you post here, you may well be a SHAMELESS HUSSY! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Regardless of whether or not you post here, you may well be a SHAMELESS HUSSY!
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, being a hussy isn't the worse thing in the world! At least we're all in good, shameless company! [Wink]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I maybe shamless, I may be a hussy. But I am fairly sure I'm not a shamless hussy.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Are you a shameless Hussey? (See Numf's contributions to Bits!)
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost of Numf El           Edit/Delete Post     
I know someone who would be absolutely and totally shameless with Wayne Hussey.

You know who you are.
In fact I think most people around here know who you are.

--------------------
Hic!

From: Scatland | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Tart
I'm so blue...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Tart           Edit/Delete Post     
Shameless hussy? You better believe it...
From: valley of the girls | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigglebot Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigglebot Girl   Email Gigglebot Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Faraway Lad keeps telling me i am the original shameless hussy. [Smile]

--------------------
Pass me my Super Lollypop.

From: Northumberland | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Numf El:
I know someone who would be absolutely and totally shameless with Wayne Hussey.

You know who you are.
In fact I think most people around here know who you are.

Sssshhhh... you were supposed to keep that a secret...

And I was 17 at the time....

[Embarrassed]

Though come to think of it he's still a rock god so given the chance I probably still would... [Big Grin]

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Astrid Seahorse
Green Lantern Core

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Astrid Seahorse           Edit/Delete Post     
[Wonder Girl - Cassie Sandsmark] Moi? [Wonder Girl - Cassie Sandsmark]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Lythyl, the Omega Colony | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
I just had to bump this post as it's got such a good title!

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
I was once a homeless slushy.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
You say that like it's a bad thing?

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
This thread was created by STU, who was such a shameless hussy that he was banned from Legion World for good because of his hussiness!

I've often wondered how Pov got out of that banning.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Charm, good looks and substantial bribes to the right people? That normally works [Big Grin]

And shouldn't we all embrace our inner shameless hussey rather than hide them away and *gasp* ban posters who are true to their nature?

--------------------

Harbinger
Advisor

I miss STU, he was really great! [Frown] Is he really banned? I hadn't heard that.

Did I just fall for a joke there?

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
 -
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.