Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Our Sister of the Breasted Virgin Order of Space-Nuns! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Our Sister of the Breasted Virgin Order of Space-Nuns!
Magnetic Boy
Rokk 'N Roll

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Magnetic Boy           Edit/Delete Post     
[Cosmic Boy] I hope I don't scare the Sisters when they see me in my Kid Magnetic outfit.

Oh, well, I haven't checked in with Mother Mary Attitude in some time. Maybe she'll forgive my faux pas. [Cosmic Boy]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Braal | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Magnetic Boy
Rokk 'N Roll

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Magnetic Boy           Edit/Delete Post     
[Cosmic Boy] I think hot pants and crop tops are very ahead of their time (even for the 31st c.) on space nuns. At least they still wear the habit, though. Scarlet red is certainly an intriguing color choice. [Cosmic Boy]

--------------------

From: Delegate of Braal | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
You know, I think there's something to be said for this new Super Catholic Church...of SPACE!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Magnetic Boy
Rokk 'N Roll

[Cosmic Boy] [Eek!] A MAN! Get him, Sisters! [Cosmic Boy]

--------------------

Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, by all means... [Wink]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Magnetic Boy
Rokk 'N Roll

[Cosmic Boy] Hundreds of scarlet-clad nuns, all of them breasted virgins, whip out RULERS OF DOOM!

Thwack him, Sisters! Thwack him mightily!!! [Cosmic Boy]

--------------------

Loser Lad
Stressed

Oh nos, it's a horde of scantily clad hotties who want to slap me with small wooden implements. Where ever shall I hide? [Big Grin]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Magnetic Boy
Rokk 'N Roll

[Cosmic Boy] Rulers of DOOM, Lou!

DOOM! [Cosmic Boy]

--------------------

Loser Lad
Stressed

Okay, so maybe they're large wooden impliments. All the better from where I'm standing!

Don't forget I'm a big fan of the flogging. Just ask my Homecoming date!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Magnetic Boy
Rokk 'N Roll

[Cosmic Boy] Tie him up with those unbreakable rosary chains, Sisters. This sinner will repent... or DIE! [Cosmic Boy]

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
He's infused with a demon, I say he dies.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Magnetic Boy
Rokk 'N Roll

[Cosmic Boy] Viv does have a point. [Cosmic Boy]

--------------------

Loser Lad
Stressed

[Evil] Yes, right on the top of her nasty little head... [Evil]

Ooh, jeez. I didn't mean to say that. I don't know what came over me. So sorry Viv!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<Magnetically drops huge bucket of water on all the sisters, soaking their chests.>

That'll make it even more fun, Lou!

<Flies off with a grin>

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morningstar
Saints Alive

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morningstar           Edit/Delete Post     
That flying pervert is surely going to space-hell, sisters.

Let's all go to the showers and lather each other's backs. *tee hee*

Lou, we'll just leave you here chained up and content until we're done bathing.

--------------------

From: Delegate of Starhaven | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.