Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Welcome Pariscub!!!! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Welcome Pariscub!!!!
Frog King
The B^|@h is back!!!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frog King   Email Frog King         Edit/Delete Post     
Already said it on another thread but Welcome!
From: Berlin | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Faraway Lad:
Welcome aboard PC, nice to see another british based Legion fan

Thanks Faraway [Smile]
And Newcastle isn't that far from Edinburgh... Actually, got some friends there and i go and visit from time to time [Smile]

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Let me know nxt time your planning on coming down and we can maybe meet up for a beer or summat?

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Pariscub! Gald you found your way to our little corner of the universe. As you've discovered, the folks here are very friendly and very helpful ( well, everyone except HIM but we try not to think about HIM very often. [Big Grin] ) so if you need anything or have any questions, just ask.

Hope you have fun! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Bienvenue au monde du legion! When you have a chance, stop by the Museum of Legion Arts:
http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=000249

Do you know Parischimp by any chance? We had lunch...once.

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Faraway Lad:
Let me know nxt time your planning on coming down and we can maybe meet up for a beer or summat?

Sure thing. same thing if you ever cross the border to come to Edinburgh... it would be nice to meet up. [Smile]

Cheers

Bruno

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Vee: thanks a lot... very interesting website that you have. [Smile]

Monkey Eater Lad: Merci bien [Smile]
Unfortunately no, I don't know Parischimp.

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Pariscub:
Vee: thanks a lot... very interesting website that you have. [Smile]

Monkey Eater Lad: Merci bien [Smile]
Unfortunately no, I don't know Parischimp.

Merci! Glad you liked it! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
It's the kilt and those calves.
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
You look mighty fine in that kilt, Pariscub. Are you fully traditional with it?

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
It's nice to see the new boys on the block being so active. Way to go ferroboy and Pariscub!!!

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

quote:
Originally posted by ferroboy:
You look mighty fine in that kilt, Pariscub. Are you fully traditional with it?

Of course I'm fully traditional when I'm wearing it... there's really no alternative as far as I'm concerned. I'd show you the proof, but I cqn't show the pictures on this website LOL

Besides, the alternative isn('t very comfortable...And we do have the "Kilt patrols" in weddings and other events in Scotland, checking if your licence should be revoked or not LOL

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

Pariscub
Deputy

quote:
Originally posted by DivineOpalJanell:
It's nice to see the new boys on the block being so active. Way to go ferroboy and Pariscub!!!

Thank you O Divine Opal [Smile]

Well, if I join a message board, it's not to be a lurker... I have so many silly things to say [Smile]

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Belated welcome to Pariscub!

Just the kind of vitality & posting we like!

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Originally posted by Pariscub:
Originally posted by ferroboy:
[qb] You look mighty fine in that kilt, Pariscub. Are you fully traditional with it?
Of course I'm fully traditional when I'm wearing it... there's really no alternative as far as I'm concerned. I'd show you the proof, but I cqn't show the pictures on this website LOL

Y'know, I've been thinking about taking a trip to the UK and Ireland. Hmm...

[ October 23, 2004, 06:22 PM: Message edited by: ferroboy ]

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.