Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Searching for Space Ranger and the case of the Monster of the Terrasacts (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Searching for Space Ranger and the case of the Monster of the Terrasacts
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Case File #512689

After searching in the Terrasacts for the baby Opal, Space Ranger, Future and Outdoor Miner found themselves attacked by some strange creature with tentacles. At some point, they were able to use their powers to escape it, and Future and Outdoor Miner ended up in Darbields, realm of the dark, where they then played out another drama with High Priestess Viviane, the Sorcerer Morgause, Cobalt Kid and Matlock.

However, Space Ranger and the creature have since vanished and have not returned. We are issuing a full security alert to begin the search for Space Ranger, renowned hero of Legion World and the LMB and Deputy Chief of the Security Office. All LMBers please join in on the search and other citizens please contact the Security Office with any information.

Update 1: Stoopid Cat disappeared soon after in the Terrasact system, clearly worried about this creature being on the loose. He did not say what it was.

Update 2: After a lengthy search, Cobalt Kid concluded that neither Space Ranger, the creature or Stoopid Cat are in the Terrasacts any longer.

Thank you for your cooperation.

-Cobalt Kid
Chief of Security

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Should you require refreshment during your investigation, please do not hesitate to contact SHAKES Mobile Tesseract Beverage and Refreshment Service.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<eyes high-ball, notices it half empty>

I will keep that in mind, good sir!

Now I need to get that posse together...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Let me fill your glass, first, Cobie.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
"Space Ranger and the case of the Monster of the Terrasacts?"

Wasn't that originally a "Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mystery?" [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Nancy never looked this good [Big Grin]
Lucifer Lass
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucifer Lass           Edit/Delete Post     
Missing one of your playmates, Cobalt Kid?
Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fundamental King
Starcrossed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fundamental King           Edit/Delete Post     
Two of my favorite LMBers have gone missing?!

[Frown]

I haven't seen Abin, lately, either.

Truth and justice for the missing!!!

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Xanthu | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by Lucifer Lass:

*Gulp*

Uh, Hi, Lucy! Care to help out in this search? Any, suggestions on where they could have gone?

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Now I need to get that posse together...

Count me in.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll bet back to you and tell you if I'm open to look for big, jerk faces...I mean kind, heroic men.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucifer Lass
Applicant

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
quote:
Originally posted by Lucifer Lass:

*Gulp*

Uh, Hi, Lucy! Care to help out in this search? Any, suggestions on where they could have gone?

I searched under my beds and in my couch cushions. No luck. I do have something which I believe belongs to you, however.
Myriad
The One Woman Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myriad           Edit/Delete Post     
This case would get solved quicker if you passed it on to the Lardy Boys and Nancy Cru.

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: All Possible Locations | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucifer Lass
Applicant

Poor Cobalt Kid. The only cases he finishes quickly are cases of beer.
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
That's man for you, they never use their minds, just their stomachs and "weapons."

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.