Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Searching for Space Ranger and the case of the Monster of the Terrasacts (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Searching for Space Ranger and the case of the Monster of the Terrasacts
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
(Whispers to Myriad) You go girl.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myriad
The One Woman Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myriad           Edit/Delete Post     
[Big Grin]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: All Possible Locations | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucifer Lass
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucifer Lass           Edit/Delete Post     
Cobalt Kid, are you certain the reason for your recent celibacy doesn't have anything to do with your "weapon", as Miss Pizzaz so eloquently called it, being in a jar underneath my couch?

[ October 25, 2004, 06:17 PM: Message edited by: Lucifer Lass ]

Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lucifer Lass:
Cobalt Kid, are you certain the reason for your recent celibacy doesn't have anything to do with your "weapon", as Miss Pizzaz so eloquently called it, being in a jar underneath my couch?

My shield? I discarded it awhile ago and just use my sword now.

Interested?

<ducks, runs for cover>

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucifer Lass
Applicant

Silly boy. I suppose you'd know if your little friend was missing, though. This must belong to someone else. Curious that the jar has the label "Cobalt Kid" on it, however.
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Is it slightly crooked to the left?

(We are still looking for Abin's afterall...)

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucifer Lass
Applicant

No. Hmm... I just noticed that the label has a date on it as well... oh, that IS curious!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Is it from the future?
Lucifer Lass
Applicant

Why yes! About five days hence.
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Halloween. Cute.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myriad
The One Woman Legion

Enjoy your tiny hors d'oevres, later.

Why hasn't Abin joined us in looking for his missing brother and cat?

He's essential to Legion World and New Leader MLLASH has been calling for him!

--------------------

From: All Possible Locations | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:

Great Gravy and Potatos!

My penis from five days in the future is in a jar under your couch! What in the hell!

*Gulp*

I'm going to have to take steps to prevent such an atrocity...the women of Legion World would be outraged! Besides, my children constantly attacking Legion World gives Outdoor Miner, Semi and others good material for jokes!

I have one plan to get around this...but...should I go through with it? Anyone else have a plan?

Myriad
The One Woman Legion

You could keep it in your pants (for once!), thereby protecting it from exposure to devil damsels, satan girls, and lucifer lasses.

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
quote:

Great Gravy and Potatos!

My penis from five days in the future is in a jar under your couch! What in the hell!

*Gulp*

I'm going to have to take steps to prevent such an atrocity...the women of Legion World would be outraged! Besides, my children constantly attacking Legion World gives Outdoor Miner, Semi and others good material for jokes!

I have one plan to get around this...but...should I go through with it? Anyone else have a plan?

I knew I shouldn't have released that laser out into space only to return in five, now four days hence.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.