Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » The Miss Terious Statue (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Miss Terious Statue
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Second best statue ever!

Lash sure does love that unofficial statue of Large Handsome!
I thought it was kind of weird how Large Handsome used that statue of himself as a headquarters!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myriad
The One Woman Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myriad           Edit/Delete Post     
First, I must comment on how much I adore Semi and Cru for admiring Abin's statue of me. [Love]

Secondly, I hope that CK and EDE take into account that I understand the work they do in this regard and I legitimately sought a compromise to this "unofficial" statue.

On one hand, I'm grateful for Abin's extremely flattering gesture, on the other hand, I realize it's not my time.

So, I leave it up to The Powers That Be, whether that be's Abin or the boys. *tee hee*

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: All Possible Locations | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Even weirder was that he was so blatant about where he kept the self-destructing bomb in it. Like we wouldn't check his middle-finger when we're fighting a guy called "Middlefinger"?
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Tricks:
[QB]Secondly, I hope that CK and EDE take into account that I understand the work they do in this regard and I legitimately sought a compromise to this "unofficial" statue.
QB]

We noticed, and are very appreciative [Smile]

Once we get through some red tape and paperwork, we can bring the statue under review at the Committee house.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myriad
The One Woman Legion

quote:
What about a compromise, Abin?

The Statue of the Venusian Posters - Celebrating the Ladies of the LMBP!

A statue to honor not only myself but Caroline, Viv, Pagan, Cramey, Belinda, Mearl, Eishuu, Teeds, Shady, Gina Robotgirl, mechana, Gail, Crue, and all the other women of Legion World.

And, I don't care who you are or where you stand on the subject, that was a good idea. *beams brightly*

--------------------

From: All Possible Locations | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Well, to be fair, he *did* try to distract you guys by putting that giant beer helmet on the statue!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Ha! He sure beat me, Lardy and Lou with that one...
Eryk Davis Ester

quote:
quote:
[QB]Secondly, I hope that CK and EDE take into account that I understand the work they do in this regard and I legitimately sought a compromise to this "unofficial" statue.
QB]

We noticed, and are very appreciative [Smile]

Once we get through some red tape and paperwork, we can bring the statue under review at the Committee house.

As long as the statue *has* been constructed, it *does* make sense to evaluate it on its merits!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

After we finish reviewing Thora's, we'll get to this one I'm sure...
Myriad
The One Woman Legion

Lord, by that time, I'll be dead.

I'll talk to Abin about redesigning it as the Statue of the Venusian Posters - Celebrating the Ladies of the LMBP!

A statue to honor not only myself but Caroline, Viv, Pagan, Cramey, Belinda, Mearl, Eishuu, Teeds, Shady, Gina Robotgirl, mechana, Gail, Crue, and all the other women of Legion World.

AND ARACHNE TOO!!!

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

A fine idea! We'll have to be sure none are left out too:

Tromium Crystal, Pagan Lass, Snowsparkle, LMB Spectre, etc...

Myriad
The One Woman Legion

I already mentioned Pagan. Some celibate Ggrrggians seem to have their Homecoming Dance dates on their icky male minds.

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Second best statue ever!

Lash sure does love that unofficial statue of Large Handsome!
Actually, I was referring to the statue of the most beloved of all posters!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Cramey? [Wink]
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Yes.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.