Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Bah! I'm going for a jog! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Bah! I'm going for a jog!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Tamper Lad:
Well I know Loser is in the Buffalo area. That area of upstate new york is the butt of endless jokes on this side of the border.

From what Lou tells me, that side of the border too [Big Grin]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainiac 5
Cobalt Kid's Spell-Checker and Pain in the Rear

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brainiac 5   Email Brainiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
I used to jog all the time (I once was able to jog 5 miles a day, back when I was a young stud/freshman in college and was in hella-good shape), but work doesn't allow me that anymore. I run on the treadmill at the gym during lunch now instead (I lost a TON of wait--been meaning to update the dieter's thread, but was waiting to unleash my good news when I hit a specific milestone).

I absolutely love to hike. There's some nice areas around here, but I suspect you might have better ones in Canada Tamper (despite random starbucks 50 meters from your super-hero patrolling in the high Canadian mountains). Hiking is one of the most relaxing and peaceful things you can do while having a great workout at the same time.

Last time I went for a hike, Connecticut's governer was forced to resign b/c of criminal charges. Coincidence? You just think that...

wait=delay

weight=heavy

You know, this could really be a full time job...

--------------------
There's room for all God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes!

From: the Detroit multi-lab | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, has anyone heard from Loser Lad lately?

[ April 08, 2006, 02:42 AM: Message edited by: Sketch Lad ]

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Bah! I must fight the lethargy... and go jogging!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Loser posted just after his birthday a couple of weeks ago. He was busy but doing okay.

I miss him big time [Frown]

I'm not jogging (had minor toe surgery last week), but I am working on a OneVision that I'm hopping to start posting soonish [Smile]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

I failed to overcome my old opponent Lethargy yesterday evening, but I'm glad to report that he's back behind bars tonight. I got in a decent run.

Now, I must make a quick run to the Mal-Wart for some crime-fighting supplies.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
You know, Lashie Poo might appreciate sweaty post-run Eryk pics [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I am sad to report that I have not gone running since last week and have been away from CT since then too. Crime is up 80% (ironically, drug related crimes are down).
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I'm now pleased to say that post-New Years has seen both a tremendous amount of jogging from the legendary body-builder known as Cobalt Kid, as well a decrease in crime because of these patrols.

(And *choke*, no Loser Lad still)

Eryk Davis Ester

Jeepers! EDE seriously needs to resume regularly jogging patrols, to work off those extra holiday pounds!
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
I used to go for late night walks all the time. Great time to think. I kinda miss those!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

LMB Fast Fact!: in real life, Cobalt Kid has lost enough weight to the point where he's reached what he was like during high school! Now I need to tone up!

In fake life, in the LMB, Cobalt Kid usually optimizes for the easy way out and has LardLad suck all the lard out of him so that he's 1% body fat. And what a lovely 1% it is. (Keep that mind out of the gutter now [Wink] )

Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
I didn't think you could localize your body fat like that. [Smile]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
[ROTFLMAO]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
I'm now pleased to say that post-New Years has seen both a tremendous amount of jogging from the legendary body-builder known as Cobalt Kid, as well a decrease in crime because of these patrols.

Well, sure.

The jogging keeps you too busy to cause any cataclysms and stuff.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.