Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Bah! I'm going for a jog! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Bah! I'm going for a jog!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Hm...those of you who read CT papers (I'm looking at you Pov [Big Grin] ), would see that there was a recent car-jacking in Hamden, CT, my hometown.

No doubt, this is the beginning of a major crime wave in Hamden, and I will pushed to the ultimate test. I will keep you updated...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
REPORT: After months of effort on behalf of her protectors, Touston City is finally freed from the clutches of the evil Ice Lord. This fiend launched a diabolical plan to cover the sidewalks in the vicinity of my secret sanctuary and thus prevent my nightly patrols, but, I am happy to report, the city is no longer under his villainous clutches. This, combined with the recent saving of Daylight, has boosted the cause of justice tremendously, and allowed me to re-double my efforts to wage a never-ending war against fat, calories, and the criminal element.

I have just returned from patrol, and, except for a few patches where the influence of the evil Ice Lord still reigns, all was safe and secure in Touston City.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
So I just read that exercise boosts brainpower.

Huh. Sure didn't seem that way back in high school.

Must go to the gym. If I can remember where it is...

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
REPORT: After months of effort on behalf of her protectors, Touston City is finally freed from the clutches of the evil Ice Lord. This fiend launched a diabolical plan to cover the sidewalks in the vicinity of my secret sanctuary and thus prevent my nightly patrols, but, I am happy to report, the city is no longer under his villainous clutches. This, combined with the recent saving of Daylight, has boosted the cause of justice tremendously, and allowed me to re-double my efforts to wage a never-ending war against fat, calories, and the criminal element.

I have just returned from patrol, and, except for a few patches where the influence of the evil Ice Lord still reigns, all was safe and secure in Touston City.

Hm...undoutedly, Eryk is going through a phase where he becomes consumed by his relentless quest for justice!

Touston City may be saved for a time...but who will save Eryk?! I think he needs a 'Robin'. I'm looking at you Miner.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

In other news, 'Hot Counter Girl' at the gym continues to distract me like the little vixen that she is, but at this point, my city remains safe.
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
*Blows dust off this thread*

I started jogging as part of my morning walk with Hyvvie a few months ago. There's a wonderful old ruin of a 1960s shopping centre about a block from my condo and we run around the perimeter of it. It was quite the place in the day, I understand. It was built on the theme of an Italian village. Unfortunately competition from malls and such led to its decay and now it only has a few tenants (a cigar shop, a photographer and a small theatre still used by a local company are about it). Our morning patrol of it seems to have kept it safe from super-villains.

Before I started jogging I asked the vet if it would be okay to jog with Hyvvie. She said because he's not a really big dog he wouldn't be able to take more than three miles, to which I responded "What makes you think I can run three miles?". [Big Grin]

Anyway it's been good for both of us.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I too have taken to patrolling the streets. After building up to the 5km patrols in the warm season, I have been transfered to the Long Duration Arctic Patrol Division. Certainly no villains will flee by cross country skis.
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Today's my late day at work, so Hyvvie and I just came back from our morning patrol and it was great! It was about 55F, sunny, beautiful and no super-villains in sight!

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.