Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » I want some jellybeans! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I want some jellybeans!
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
I just realized I haven't had any Jelly Bellies in far, FAR too long. I think I'm going to go get me some right now!!!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Nah, Jelly Bellies are crap. What you need are the Starburst jelly beans. Those are the best!
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
We had a baby shower for one of the women who works at the library in February and one of the ladies made little bags with Jelly Bellies in them as a party favor. Mine are still on my desk. I've lost my taste for most non-chocolate candies in my advanced age.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
do they do black Jellybeans in the US? I cant remember. they taste like aniseed...Ill have all of them since noone else likes them.
Thankyou.

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
We do. They usually call them "licorice". You may have them. Even when I liked jelly beans, I never cared for them.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I just bought what I thought were Ice Breaker mints, but turned out to be Ice Breaker gum.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
We do. They usually call them "licorice". You may have them. Even when I liked jelly beans, I never cared for them.

Noone ever does. But Im weird.

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

I like the Starburst beans too, but every once in awhile, I just get the hankering for some good ol-Ronald Reagan-approved Jelly Bellys!!!

Anyway, I went and raided Target's staeh this afternoon and got some Cotton Candy, Cappucino, Buttered Popcorn, Juicy Pear, Lemon, Tangerine, Strawberry Dacquiri, Toasted Marshmallow, Lemon, and Peach flavored beans.

I'm all set!

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
What, no Dr. Pepper ones? [No]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I've not had the starburst jelly beans, didn't even know they existed.

I love the black jelly beans but not these new-fangled artsy flavors, like "bubble gum."

I wish I had some, think I'll give the seat cushions a check.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

The Starburst ones are the only ones I buy at Easter time. I have a container near my PC at home and work, left from Easter.

The only "artsy" flavored ones I like are the Dr. Pepper and the ones with Tabasco.

Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, it's me, I'm a basic colors kind of guy. No "teals" in my world. Probably the same with tastes: potato, corn, steak, pizza, chocolate, coffee, and seeings how "tobasco" is one of the primary tastes I might like that jelly bean. All other tastes are combinations of these. For example, I think "strawberry" is equal parts pizza and corn.
From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

mmm... cappucino jelly bean....

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Nah, Jelly Bellies are crap. What you need are the Starburst jelly beans. Those are the best!

Greatest of them all! I had these on Easter, where my mother likes to buy candy for all her children like they were 8 years old, no matter how old they are!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

starburst should be its own foodgroup IMHO

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.