Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » I want some jellybeans! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I want some jellybeans!
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
They give out free jelly beans in a bunch of the California delegate offices on the hill. [Big Grin] Good sugar pick-me-up for those long (seriously long) days.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shenu
Falsely accused

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shenu   Email shenu         Edit/Delete Post     
Your days will be MUCH longer when I put you to work in the salt mines.

--------------------
Through the sands of time
an ancient evil unleashed
I come to end it
its path of destruction

From: undisclosed | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
*Sigh*...Im still Leader for awhile. Want me to make with the punching?

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by shenu:
Your days will be MUCH longer when I put you to work in the salt mines.

Errr...? [Confused] Sounds lovely, I'm sure. *backs away slowly*

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Shenu is scary, AND off-topic!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shenu
Falsely accused

BAH! All topics shall be subjected to my magnificentness and thus I am always on topic.

Also I prefer the henna flavored beans.

[ April 26, 2007, 10:00 AM: Message edited by: shenu ]

--------------------
I come to end it
its path of destruction

From: undisclosed | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Back to the jellybeans! I may have to stop at the local IHOP and grab me some Dr. Pepper ones. Yes, the place in SLC to get Jelly Bellies is at the IHOP. Those and Beanie Babies. Which is why I can't take Caroline there because they always have a new cat Beanie that she'll want.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shenu
Falsely accused

quote:
Originally posted by Joeboy Harvestar:
*Sigh*...Im still Leader for awhile. Want me to make with the punching?

As if I fear a boy with a magic word. I FEAR NOTHING!

--------------------
I come to end it
its path of destruction

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Black jellybeans used to be my favourite but this year it's green, followed by white. The pink ones go in the garbage bin.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, I like the pink ones.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teronna
Hello reality...leave a message after the beep.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teronna   Email Teronna         Edit/Delete Post     
The pink and purple ones are my favorite. And Starburst jelly beans are the best, with the Jolly Rancher ones in a close second.
From: Chicago | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, I'll mail you guys all the pink ones.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm not a jellybean fan.

There is (was?) a shop in Portsmouth, NH, that made their own, and they were neat, but I wouldn't go out of my way even for those.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
I want some anyone want to share?

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
you can have mine!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.