Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Procounsel of Greenland - to be decided by Deputy Leader Vu! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Procounsel of Greenland - to be decided by Deputy Leader Vu!
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
We should get the Nobel Peace Prize for that one!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
And who says there is Global Warming.
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
but if there IS.. .and she is unleashed upon the world once more, what then?

WHAT THEN?!?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Where's Frio when you need her?
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
I believe that, though she is no longer "The Empress", she is currently without ID. Perhaps after the Five Faces of Death is over, she'll recover Hel's for her use, once again.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Hm...many weeks have gone by where we could have cruely taxed the denizens of Greenland and embezzled that money to our own coffers. Instead, they've been using it on bathtub gin and other things Greenlanders do.

It may be time for a stronger hand. Don't forget...these denizens were ruled by an iron fist by Celine Dion for many years.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
The problem is none of us can really bring ourselves to sing like that. That's what beat the Greenlanders into submission.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

maybe we could convince the Greelanders that she is a baby seal? We could offer a bounty for her pelt.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
Early in the Cramer/Dedman admin.

Luckily for us all.

Ah yes. It's time to reveal what happened when I led a group from the Legion of Former Deputies undercover as backup singers for Celine Dion. Well, let's just say I sing tenor and can freeze things. We'll leave it at that. [Big Grin]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
[ROTFLMAO]

I [Love] you, Rocky, know that? Love.

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Awww! I [Love] you too, Cali! [Smile]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

[Frown]
Cali always did like you better.
[Frown]

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

How many crazy chanteuses québecoises have you put on ice? [Polar Boy]

--------------------

Caliente

quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
[Frown]
Cali always did like you better.
[Frown]

Aw, that's not true, Kent! [Hug] You know I love you, too.

Though, Rocky, did have a good point. How many crazy chanteuses québecoises have you put on ice?

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

rtvu2
here we go again....

So has anything been decided yet? And if we are putting certain singers on ice can we add Nickelback? I would probably give up my soul just to never have to listen them again.
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.