Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Procounsel of Greenland - to be decided by Deputy Leader Vu! (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Procounsel of Greenland - to be decided by Deputy Leader Vu!
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by rtvu2:
So has anything been decided yet? And if we are putting certain singers on ice can we add Nickelback? I would probably give up my soul just to never have to listen them again.

No! As leader, I forbid it. (Okay, yeah, I kinda like them.)

But feel free with Britney Spears and/or the Spice Girls. [Smile]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Freezing is an extreme action, saved for truly evil performers such as Ms. Dion. I'm on call, though!

Oh yes, Vu, On behalf of the current chair, Dedman, and all of the other members, I invite you to your honorary seat at the Legion of Former Deputies, of which you will be chair when your term as Deputy Leader ends.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
No! I love the Spice Girls! Never them.

Britney will probably find a way to do it herself.

And thanks Rocky, can't wait to join the Legion of Former Deputies!

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
As one of the founders, I can say that we look forward to having you - but ONLY after a full and rewarding term as an actual Dep (it wouldn't be as exclusive a club otherwise, would it?).
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Deps! Since you're here, how about dealing with the unresolved Anne Murray problem? She was last seen trying to bring down some wind power generators near her home, thus forcing continued reliance on depleting oil stocks. She therefore constitutes a real threat to Greenland & its ice cap.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
freeze her.
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

let's send GRL after her.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Done.
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
There's a Disco Island off the coast of Greenland... and, most appropriately for the LMB, its legend features a sealskin thong.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
Hey Deps! Since you're here, how about dealing with the unresolved Anne Murray problem?

So you're finally ready to STAMP out the Anne Murray problem? [Wink]

PS - you could say thanks since I single-handedly prevented the Quebecoise Evil One from tainting your province with her presence... I assume you've been following the news?

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

She was fought on several fronts. A threat that severe takes multiple attacks. Our sincere appreciation for your contributions.

How did she even get out of the ice?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

I suspect the real Celine Dion is still encased in ice, based on latest Bureau of External Affaris (tm) data, and the would-be touring Dion is an exile from Earth-22. They've been disposing of their unwanteds lately.
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
That must be an-other dimensional duplicate touring. That was my toughest, melt-free ice she was trapped in! I was in bed for three days recovering from that!

Shall I take care of her as well?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Post-haste, please. The future of our Earth is at stake!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

In the meatime, I suggest we activate... the cones of silence!
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.