Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » The LMB versus........random Nazis! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The LMB versus........random Nazis!
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Remember that time random Nazis invaded LMB HQ a few years ago? What the hell was THAT all about?!?!?!

[ December 11, 2007, 03:04 AM: Message edited by: Lard Lad ]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
And the surprise plot twist when we found out Satanic Femanazi Girl was really a renegade Supergirl robot!
From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Remember when Indy popped in randomly and said: "Nazis. I hate these guys."

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

And who was it that plowed into them screaming: "RRRRRRRAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!DAMNED RATZIS!!!!!"

--------------------

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
They were pretty easy pickings compared to the organized Nazis. Didn't Jailbait Lass knock six of them cold?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I remember when I decided to sit that one out and open up 'The Midnite Lounge' in a city that just happened to be a key point on the path to escaping Nazi controlled Khundia. I had given up all hope...and then Crujectra came back into my life…of all the gin joints in all the multiverse…

Corrupt police chief Faraway Lad and I began a beautiful friendship during that time…

...Play it again Pov...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Ah, they don't make Nazis like the used to.

Remember when a Fourth Reich or a Giant Nazi Robot story was still a (relatively) plausable comic book story?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Or how about an alien race of invaders that at first seem peaceful...but then are revealed to be believers in Nazism!!!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
During that adventure I temporarily ditched my nelly cap for an ushanka, and fought alongside the armies of the Soviet Union of Space!

[ December 11, 2007, 01:27 PM: Message edited by: Eryk Davis Ester ]

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

If you recall though Eryk, that later came back to hurt you when Taltarian Senator Thora called into question your loyalties to the United Planets and Capital during an investigation by the House of Un-Planetarian Activities!

I'll never forget when FC finally went before the HUPC and asked 'do you have no decency?'

Ah, the post Space-Nazi years were tough indeed!

Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
Ah, they don't make Nazis like the used to.

Truth! Only a Nazi slimebucket could get knocked out by the Planetary chance machine!
From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Sgt. Schultz is my favortite Nazi. Col. Klink is my second favorite.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
I am suddenly remembering Golden-Age Ambush Bug fighting Nazi Tigers From Mars!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Random Nazi fact: Col. Klink wasn't actually a Nazi. He was old school aristocratic German military.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I suspect that much like Enemy Ace, the Col. was actual a bitter enemy of the Nazis!

I remember when Enemy Ace shot down my cruiser in WWI (I fought on the side of Belgium and the Netherlands), but then helped me out in my battle against the space-Nazis over a millenia later!

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.