Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » The LMB versus........random Nazis! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The LMB versus........random Nazis!
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
The space-Nazis aren't as bad as the alien Nazis. Those guys are really into the whole racial purity thing.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Bah those goose stepping Aryans really need to face a menace from the 5th dimension again.

When an Imp changes goose stepping to goose steeping and dunks those SS guys into the mound of goose droppings that's priceless.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Remember the one with the huge scar across his face? What about that 7-foot tall brute? What about the militant masculine lesbian torturess?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
What about the militant masculine lesbian torturess?

Ah, you refer to Giant Robotic Lesbian. We made her an LMBer.

[shrug]

What can I say? We like us some militant masculine lesbian torturesses, especially giant robot ones.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Ah, Giant Robotic Lesbian. I do adore her (though the feeling isn't mutual). Did she and Gen 13's Anna ever get a chance to run off together?
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
We need a team up of the gorilla Nazis from Dr. Thirteen, the Nazi Tigers From Mars, DeMatteis' underwater Nazis of the late 70s (the Adevnture Comics Aquaman run), and let them come up with a menace so earth-shaking that even Reboot has a hard time defeating them single-handedly.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
In honor of this thread (and the other Nazi discussions in Gym'lls), I have decided to go to Germany in search of the Nazis. I leave on Saturday. I will report findings upon my return.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Watch out for the zombie Nazis.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm reminded of areading in a German class in which the student was suppose to say, "Halt! oder ich schiese!" but instead said "Halt! oder ich scheise!"

Surely that can work its way into the LMB Crisis of Infinite Random Nazis.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
That was the adventure in whic EDE learned to his regret that "Jeepers!" apparently translates to something REALLY offensive in German! He's still got the scar!

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Remember the ninja Nazi with the swastika throwing stars?

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Hm. Until Lardy stops using my avatar, I refuse to battle the space-Ninja Nazis. Its not like they haven't mellowed out these last thousand and fifty years.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Sadly, there were no space Nazis, ninja Nazis or even just regular Nazis in Münich. Well, it's not that sad but I didn't get to battle any! Maybe next time...

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Hm. Until Lardy stops using my avatar, I refuse to battle the space-Ninja Nazis. Its not like they haven't mellowed out these last thousand and fifty years.

Well?!?!? You ready NOW or not?!?!?!

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Sounds like the (re)beginning of a beautiful friendship and all that jazz!

<punches Nazi in the face>

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.