Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Nova Girl's Campaign Headquarters (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Nova Girl's Campaign Headquarters
Nova Girl
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nova Girl   Email Nova Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ladies and Gentlemen. I am constantly shocked by the number of scantily clad LMB characters running around the MMB.

While I'm fine with boys being boys particularly at Hussies and that hotbed of sexual harrassment known as the security office, there's not a lot a meat on the MMB for us red blooded gals to be gals. Thus my first act as leader will be to establish the Institute for Boy Evaluation and Booty Assets Development (IBEBAD) so us girls will have the same benefit as the boys at the Security Office.

So today I'm releasing my official platform for Leader Entitled Letting Girls be Girls (and their rich daddies cover up the mess.)

[ January 14, 2008, 08:10 PM: Message edited by: Nova Girl ]

Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, my...I really don't understand girls at all! They have been quite perplexing to me before and since I became human!

Will you attempt to explain girls during the course of your campaign?

If so, I look very much forward to competing against you!

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey? There a party goin' on here? Hope so cuz this algorithm's in a party mood!!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
[Big Grin] Yay team Nova Girl! *fangirl cheer* I'm definitely throwing my support behind this candidate.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
And here's a toast to Rich Daddies!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nova Girl
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nova Girl   Email Nova Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
To my opponent Clive, girls just are. I am truly honored and thank Cali for her endorsement. Party away LardLadAlgorithm boys are allowed to have fun too. And yes to Rich Daddies, May they always have the clout to scare off the tabloids.

Now the second plank of the platform this one dealing with the economy. I promise food in every pot through cloning. To stimulate the travel industry, I promise a quarterback for every off-world vacation any girl makes days before a big game. I'll cut those big security taxes the LMB charges, more money to have fun with.

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Nova Girl,

I am highly supportive of your more boys campaign platform.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nova Girl
Substitute

Platform Plank Number 3

As you all know, one of the causes near and dear to my heart is the plight of Legion World's orphans. It goes without saying that we have a huge orphan problem here because we seem to be attacked by radioactive alien robots of every persuasion on a weekly basis.

Although this measure will be unpopular I would reallocate money the spent currently on the LMB beer rations to a new program for kids. Additionally a new excise tax would be imposed on all recreational psychoactive activities. This series of programs will be called "LMB:High on Youth".

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe teach the kiddies a trade, like how to make beer. Then everybody's happy.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmph. The orphans can fend for themselves--it'll toughen 'em up for joining the industrial-military complex we've worked so hard to put in place!

In the meantime, I wonder what would be done to ensure beer rations remains plentiful and prices of crude hops remain reasonable. We can't come to rely on the Khundian beer supply, even though we know they have access to the greatest hops reserves in the entire universe.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nova Girl
Substitute

I refuse to waffle on this issue, the excise is an integral component of financing our social agenda. We should be looking to alternatives to beverages beer such as water.

Platform Point 4 - The Environment

To help preserve resources all will be encouraged follow the example of Pov and give up one article of clothing on a permanent basis. This will save the environment with less materials used for clothing as well as less effluent of cleaning chemicals into our waste dispersal system.

Platform Point 5 - Foreign Affairs

To maintain peace and minimize military entanglements, the LMB will enforce a policy of armed-neutrality in the affairs of non-allied foreign powers.

I will personally negotiate with foreign dignitaries to ensure the protection of our interests which is an environment conducive to trade.

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nova Girl:

Platform Point 5 - Foreign Affairs

To maintain peace and minimize military entanglements, the LMB will enforce a policy of armed-neutrality in the affairs of non-allied foreign powers.

I will personally negotiate with foreign dignitaries to ensure the protection of our interests which is an environment conducive to trade.

How does this apply to our position on the UP's war with the Khanate of Sol Invictus? We've been giving the UP some relief aid on the front lines in addition to the more direct combat aid Cobalt and EDE's Order of the Space Knights has given.

And what about the Dark Oval's recent forced annexation of the UP's Epsilon Sector?

Are we to stay neutral in our staunchest ally's time of need under your command?

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nova Girl
Substitute

Never mind the issues. We're coming to the end of the campaign and we're serving Hero Rolls and dessert wine.
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Nova Girl-

I am totally remiss in not having stopped by earlier to wish you Good Luck. Please forgive me for my delay.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

So, Roni, whatever happened with your date with Clive at Wellesley's ball? Seeing as how you're now running against each other, I'd say that's a relevant question!

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.