Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Countdown's over! And...what the hell?!?! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Countdown's over! And...what the hell?!?!
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I guess I'm free to count down to the milestone now, with the opposition...out of the way. I assure you, guys, that this algorithm means you NO harm!

T-minus 45 posts!

[ February 28, 2008, 01:19 PM: Message edited by: Lard Lad ]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
We've heard that one before...

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
Damn I just passed 4500 and didn't even notice. [Frown]
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teronna
Hello reality...leave a message after the beep.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teronna   Email Teronna         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm stocking up on cheetos and Dr. Pepper in case of the algorithm-apocalypse. If anyone needs a place to hide during the chaos, I have plenty of room! This storage closet at the LMB HQ is roomier than you would think.
From: Chicago | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
T-minus 41 posts!

Popcorn anyone?

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
It must happen for the good of Legion World.

The algorithm itself is the countdown and must be reset every 500 posts. However, I'll make sure this time he is not reset. This time it will happen.

But I'll have a Dr. Pepper anyway Teronna (with rum!).

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

I'm a countdown? I like to think I'm a little more than that!

Oh, well guess we'll know in...T-minus 40!

--------------------

Teronna

One mostly-rum Dr. Pepper coming right up! (I should work at SHAKES [Razz] )

[ February 27, 2008, 08:45 PM: Message edited by: Teronna ]

From: Chicago | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Man, I'm so nervous! Anyone have a theory about what's gonna happen with 4000?!?!?

(T-39, btw)

--------------------

Teronna

RMB + the 4000th post + lemurs = ???????

What does it all MEAN?!

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

I'm gonna turn into a rebellious lemur?!?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(T-38)

--------------------

Teronna

quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
Man, I'm so nervous! Anyone have a theory about what's gonna happen with 4000?!?!?

(T-39, btw)

Actually, it will be discovered that you are mind-controlling Cobalt Kid, and forced him to resign. Then, you will declare your love for all things lemurish. Numerous pictures of lemurs with waffles for hats will pop up around Legion World. And the entire RMB (who you have been mind-controlling all this time) will launch a surprise attack on the LMB. In the midst of the fight, Quislet, Esq. will be assassinated by the combined forces of PETA and the NSPL. And then, to conclude it all, you and Faraway Lad will have an epic battle to the death using lemurs as weapons (copied from a similiar fight between Celine Dion and Anne Murray).
Teronna

But, you know, that's just a guess...
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Damn--are you sure you're new to Legion World, Teronna? [Hmmm?]

(T-36)

--------------------

Teronna

That answer, and many others, will be revealed with the infamous 4000th post.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.