Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Countdown's over! And...what the hell?!?! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Countdown's over! And...what the hell?!?!
Teronna
Hello reality...leave a message after the beep.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teronna   Email Teronna         Edit/Delete Post     
More theories: On the 4000th post, Lash will finally post on the Guess Who? thread. Abin Quank will die of shock. Or rather, the auto-reply program will cause his computer to explode.

[ February 28, 2008, 02:22 PM: Message edited by: Teronna ]

From: Chicago | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe Loser Lad will return!

<crosses holographic fingers>

(T-34)

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I'm closer, but there's not been much activity so far today to make it easy to inane post. Hopefully, it'll pick up...

(T-26)

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Kewl--it's padding!

(T-14)

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

T-2!!!!!

--------------------

Teronna

ONLY 1 MORE POST LEFT!!!!

<hides in closet with cheetos and soda>

From: Chicago | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

And 4000!!!!

See? Nothing happ--?!?!

YAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!

<The hologram is suddenly engulfed in blue flame>

ARRRRRGGGGGHHHH! s-SOMEBODY HELP MEEEEEE!!!!!

<soon, the algorithm goes silent, and the thread is filled with thick smoke>

<nothing can be seen at all except for one unidentifiable shape>

--------------------

Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
<Clive arrives, the blast from this having awakened him from the unconscious state Cobalt left him in...>

No--I-I'm too late!

<peers thru smoke>

What the hell has happened? I've got to disperse this smoke...

<uses Lard Force to transport some of the smoke out>

What's that?!? A person? Omigods! It's---

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

---Lard Lad?!?!"

<an unconscious, naked man lies on the floor>

<Clive approaches him, checks his vitals and sees he's breathing>

"This is no hologram," Clive realizes. "Could this really be him? It looks just like him except the brown pigment in his hair's back, and...all those other scars from the battle with Mordu are gone as well! I wonder..."

<lifts one of the man's eyelids up>

"...his eyeballs have their features back, too...brown cornea, pupils..."

"I've got to get this man...whoever he is...to a hospital!"

<picks up the man and 'ports them both out>

--------------------

Teronna

<Teronna emerges from the closet, slowly>

<coughs as she encounters the smoke>

"It's...over?"

<She has a strange suspicioun though, that it's just the beginning...>

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<smiles>

As I planned...whether for good or ill, it was destiny. Welcome back Lardy...

<silently walks through shadows>

But this is only step one...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
Guys...Lard Lad's back!

But he's amnesic. So please...visit him at Legionnopolis General Hospital! Seeing familiar faces and talking to you might help him recover his memory!

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
"4000 posts in Blackburn, Lancashire . . .
And though the posts were rather small,
They had to count them all.
Now they know how many posts it takes to bring back Laddy Lard!"

[Wink] [Cool] Congrats, Lardy, and welcome back to the land of the living!

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Every time I see this thread I think, "Countdown isn't over yet. There's still eight issues left to go."

Remind me to send Lardy some flowers.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
At first, I also thought this was about the Countdown series; but I couldn't tell you how many issues are left, as I haven't been following it.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.