Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » How did you betray Dr. Mayavale in a past life? (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How did you betray Dr. Mayavale in a past life?
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Because you know you did. Everyone did.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I think I poached a parking spot from him at the Mall one Christmas Eve.

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm surprised Mayavale himself didn't start this thread.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
I sent Nancy Reagan after his huffin' ass!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I always suspected you were a fan of the "Just Say No!" campaign, LYL.

[ August 31, 2004, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: Eryk Davis Ester ]

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I thought about telling Ike that Dr. Mayavale didn't really care for him all that much. But in the end, I couldn't go through with it.

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I farted in the elevator as I left and he had 14 more floors to ride up.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
I went 'Foe' on one of the most heated games of the Game Show Network of Space's "Friend or Foe" program.

Which, oddly enough, caused him to go all foe on the Legion. Whoops.

Magnetic Boy
Rokk 'N Roll

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Magnetic Boy           Edit/Delete Post     
[Cosmic Boy] I convinced him to try to bring back the mullet (again!) [Cosmic Boy]

[ August 31, 2004, 10:03 PM: Message edited by: Cosmosis ]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Braal | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
I beat him up for his Venturan Walking Lunch Money at grade school.
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I convinced the Rolling Stones that they didn't need a third guitarist.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Nimbus
Legion of Virtue

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nimbus   Email Doc Nimbus         Edit/Delete Post     
I told him that chicks really dig that hat of his....

[Doctor Mayavale]

--------------------
"Your plan didn't work, now let's try it my way...brute force!"

From: Founder's Falls, Paragon City | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
I encouraged him to get a perm. My bad!

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor Mayavale
Enlightened!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor Mayavale           Edit/Delete Post     
BAH! Do not make light of your horrible affronts to Mayavale!

Loser Lad, you were not always a loser! In the lifetime you refer to, you were known as Chip Watson, and I was your cousin, Arnie! You always won at everything, and I had to be content living in your shadow! You were President of our High School Class, star of the Football team, College Valedictorian, soon to become a successful businessman! And I, I was a nobody. Lowly Arnie Watson, who was inferior in every way to his cousin Chip!

I might have grown used to your success, had your attitude been better. But NO! It was not to be! You treated me as inferior, constantly mocking and deriding me! And then came that fateful night, when we both were young men with young families! You had married the prettiest girl in town of course, but I loved my Janie, and the son that she bore me! I went to the mall that evening to try to obtain the toy he wanted, but there you were, cruel as ever, taunting me by taking the parking spot that was rightfully mine!

I had to park far away from the mall, on a backstreet where I encountered a gang of street-toughs, who murdered me for my money! All because you wouldn't let me have my parking spot!

--------------------
I LIKE IKE!!

Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Jiminy Cricket!!

Loser Lad, you're a BASTARD!!!!

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.