Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Reep is Right! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Reep is Right!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, maybe...

TnT are denying rumors that there is a change in creative team in the works!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
GOOD! Where?

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

On their board, of course!

I can't cut and paste on this computer, so if someone else could post a link or copy the response, I'd appreciate it!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Here ya go:

Tony Harris will soon be fullfilling a lifelong dream of working with ICE CAPADES when he brings his own production of Tony Harris Presents THE LOVE BOAT ON ICE. Tony will star as "Doc" in an all-star production as the Pacific Princess sails to your town to bring love to the world. Howie Mandel will be making his ICE CAPADES debut as "Gopher". Watch your local listings!!!

Tom Feister will be retruning to his side job at The White house where he consults on speech writing for the CIA.

Dude, net rumors are usually crap. We're on LEGION with everbody else and we're happily going to stay that way.

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reep
Resigned

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reep           Edit/Delete Post     
Of course I'm right.

Let's get with the program.

What the hell are we talking about?

[Big Grin] [Chameleon Boy] [Big Grin]

Reep
Resigned

BTW, for the title alone, this topic WILL. NEVER. DIE.

We all are going to have to make sacrifices for this our common goal, but if we just stay focused, always remember how we got this point in our lives, and give our best effort, then God willin, and the creeks don't rise, we can all get there together.

[Chameleon Boy] - I am right. Brother, ya don't need a Poll on that one. Let us worship me together.

superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 11 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
Huh-huh, I really hope that TnT is not going through Barry Kitson sydrome when he said exactly the same thing what Barry used to say. And finally in the end, Barry admitted that the Titans was ending.
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

I was a little worried about that myself...

I think we should all use this as an opportunity to go over to TnT's board and tell them how great we think they are!

Reep
Resigned

The last time I was wrong... I'm speaking hypothetically of course, so there is no need for alarm... yet... I can see the shuddering panic in your eyes, so perhaps it's best I never speak this blasphemy again.

Go frolic with the sheep and goats and Super Moby-Dicks of Space. Verily and yadda yadda.

[Chameleon Boy]

Reep
Resigned

WILL. NEVER. DIE.

[Chameleon Boy]

Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Verily and yadda yadda.

[/QB]

with quotes like this I'm your fan too
From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Eryk... what have you done...

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
Objections to said thread assumptions are hereby duly registered. Further deponent sayeth not. {rueful smile}
From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I can easily edit the topic to Reep Has Never Been Right and Is So Far Off Track Now That He Can't See Daylight.

Or I could just push this thread so far back no one will remember it. [Wink]

Oh, just to keep the rumor mongering going: If you were going to change creative teams would you tell the current one they were on the way out before their current job was finished? Not me.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
By the way EDE, before you start another thread with such an inflammatory name, please run it by Gary or myself first. [Big Grin]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.