Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Reep is Right! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Reep is Right!
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
I can easily edit the topic to Reep Has Never Been Right and Is So Far Off Track Now That He Can't See Daylight.

Quicker to just wait for another one of his personalities to kick in.

TnT can deny all they want. Since when do facts change what we do?

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reep
Resigned

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reep           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
I can easily edit the topic to Reep Has Never Been Right and Is So Far Off Track Now That He Can't See Daylight.

Or I could just push this thread so far back no one will remember it. [Wink]

I don't want you hanging around anymore with those Legion of Super-Pets. You're picking up a very disrespectful attitude, Proty.

[Chameleon Boy]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
By the way EDE, before you start another thread with such an inflammatory name, please run it by Gary or myself first. [Big Grin]

Sorry, I didn't think it was a big deal, but after that last post of his, I believe it's just gone too far. [Big Grin]
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Yep, too far. We now have our first banned word. You cannot say pr*ty. If you do, a flash of lightning will come through the computer and bitch-slap you. [Wink]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reep
Resigned

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Reep           Edit/Delete Post     
I understand, "LL." [Wink]

But I'll never forget your first words to me after we raised the lid on the glass coffin - "Master! Whoa! What da fuck happened?! And what the hell's this thing between legs?"

[Big Grin]

[Chameleon Boy]

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Reep:
I understand, "LL." [Wink]

But I'll never forget your first words to me after we raised the lid on the glass coffin - "Master! Whoa! What da fuck happened?! And what the hell's this thing between legs?"

[Big Grin]

[Chameleon Boy]

Okay, you got me with that one. I just barely quit laughing. Thanks Reep. I needed that today.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Of course, the title of this thread could be taken as a statement of political affiliation. You know, "Reep is a Conservative Republican."

After all, is it any coincidence that Nixon had an organization called the Committee to Re-Elect the President (also know as cREEP)?

HWW (ducking back into the Phantom Zone)

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reep
Resigned

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reep           Edit/Delete Post     
I regret to inform you that all available bottles of your Lead Antidote were accidently used as a floor polish/desert topping by the janitorial staff.

I afraid it looks like another millennium before we can cook up another batch. The formula was lost apparently.

So sorry for the delay. If you're not used to it by now, well, just give it some time.

Keep your spirits up! Oh, I'm sorry, that was in poor taste. What with the wretched wraithlike existence and all.

Hey at least no Monitor Board duty!

[Chameleon Boy]

[ July 30, 2003, 12:31 AM: Message edited by: Reep ]

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Good. I get to sleep late. (Very late, it seems ...)

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Yep, too far. We now have our first banned word. You cannot say pr*ty. If you do, a flash of lightning will come through the computer and bitch-slap you. [Wink]

If I put a bunch of chemicals around me, such as might be found in a police lab, will I get speed powers?
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by matlock:
quote:

If I put a bunch of chemicals around me, such as might be found in a police lab, will I get speed powers?
Either that or a quick trip to the emergency room with the guys in the haz-mat truck.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.