Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » My brilliant new Beast Boy theory!!!! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My brilliant new Beast Boy theory!!!!
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, EDE, what do you think would have happened if Roxxas met Golden Boy? Huh? Huh?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Fun speculation there, EDE!

Now factor in ANIMAL LAD...

TN

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by deanlegion:
Hey, EDE, what do you think would have happened if Roxxas met Golden Boy? Huh? Huh?

He probably would have died in airless space. He seems a bit pudgy, and probably not Lyle's type at all.

I've been trying to find a way to connect Dynamo Boy's rejection of Golden Boy to Command Kid's allergy to gold, but haven't quite got it worked out yet, though.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Is Lyle Golden Boy's name? I don't understand your answer to my question.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Eryk Davis Ester

I was referring to Invisible Kid's role in saving "Mystery Lad"'s life in Adv. 307.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

New theory brewing:

Lallor kind of sounds like Llorn.

Most famous thing the Llorn's are responsible for: giving the Antareans their shape-changing powers.

Most of the Heroes of Lallor have shape-changing powers.

Coincidence? Not in EDE-theory land!

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
(snip)

quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:

Okay, you're right. It probably was just the fact that he couldn't get a date that turned him bad.

That's always been my excuse, for sure.

[Yes]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Of course... the Heroes of Lallor received their shape-changing abilities from an atomic war, much like the Durlans...
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Of course... the Heroes of Lallor received their shape-changing abilities from an atomic war, much like the Durlans...

Note also that the Martians also come from a destroyed world and have shapeshifting powers. Has someone run around the universe giving people nuclear technology that would cause the survivors to become shapeshifters?

Was Rann a failed experiment? (Wrong radition, plenty of war, no shapeshifters...)

What is the sinister connection between the Daxamite/Kryptonians, the Titanians and the Durlans and how are they related the Martians, who share the abilities of all three of these races? Are the Martians the parent race of all three other races, who only inherited specific subsets of their abilities, or did the three races come together in a 'planetary marriage' to become the progenitors to the Martians?

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I can NEVER get enough of EDE's awesometits theories!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Re: Beast Boy not getting any dates...

What, there aren't any more furries in the 30th century?

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.