Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Things From the Reboot Era that should *definitely* be in the Re-Imagining! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Things From the Reboot Era that should *definitely* be in the Re-Imagining!
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Catspaw or Dragonmage or Shikari or Andromeda or XS or battle ready Dream Girl. I'm not too picky.
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thor2168
Cute-Baby-Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thor2168   Email thor2168         Edit/Delete Post     
Bring back Blok and Tellus! Blok and Tellus!
And Kent Shakespeare...And Dawnstar..Oh there are so many!

Please no Shikari(POSER!), thresholds, Cub(is he 97 years old now or what?), and sorry to the Gates supporters but no Gates. Or at least no Gates in his little ship YUK!

--------------------
I just can't BLOK it out!

From: The land of toys and stinky diapers!!! | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
Quislet was the one in the little ship. Gates was the teleporting bug, and a charming one at that.
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thor2168
Cute-Baby-Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thor2168   Email thor2168         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh crap! That's right! Killed too many brain cells lately. Okay, Gates can stay!

--------------------

From: The land of toys and stinky diapers!!! | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thor2168
Cute-Baby-Boy

Thanks for setting me right matlarrk!

--------------------

matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
No problem, and I'm glad Gates makes the cut!
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rurouni KJS
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rurouni KJS   Email Rurouni KJS         Edit/Delete Post     
WANT TO SEE: A planet full of giant sentient snakes and their raccoon-like servants. It shall be the re-imagined Trom and be destroyed. No survivors.
(Post-postboot, Element Lad will have a new origin.)

DO NOT WANT TO SEE: A planet full of giant sentient snakes and their raccoon-like servants that does not get destroyed.

--------------------
-- Still here to help.

From: ATL, fool!!! WHAT!!! | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
Legion World.

Timberwolf with a simple origin like postboot.

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Astrid Seahorse
Green Lantern Core

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Astrid Seahorse           Edit/Delete Post     
[Wonder Girl - Cassie Sandsmark] Seriously. What's a pluberry? [Wonder Girl - Cassie Sandsmark]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Lythyl, the Omega Colony | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EmeraldEmpress
Beautiful & Merciless

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EmeraldEmpress   Email EmeraldEmpress         Edit/Delete Post     
Nope :
Monstress, Gates, XS, Thunder, Lori Morning,Andromeda The Super Nun, The two souls in Wildfire, Mysa (The non Nura Sister),Shikari,Sensor The Snake, Magno,Cub,The horrible Imra's sister,Kid Quantum I & II.

Yes:
Gim, Projectra, Dyrk, Blok, Tellus, Quislet,Veilmist, Tyroc, Chemical King, Spider Girl, Matter Eater Lad, Danwstar, Ferro, White Witch, Quantum Queen, Night Girl And Polar Boy.

--------------------
From Spain with glamour.

From: Valencia- Spain | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thor2168
Cute-Baby-Boy

From what I can tell Miss Troia, it is a fruit found in orchards on Winath. I think they can make wine out of it, and I am very interested in trying it...Care for a glass?

--------------------

Astrid Seahorse
Green Lantern Core

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Astrid Seahorse           Edit/Delete Post     
[Wonder Girl - Cassie Sandsmark] Thanks thor2168! Maybe I'll make a sweet pluberry pie! [Wink] [Wonder Girl - Cassie Sandsmark]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Lythyl, the Omega Colony | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evolution Has Failed
Two more armpits than Atmos!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evolution Has Failed   Email Evolution Has Failed         Edit/Delete Post     
Not only do I whole-heartedly agree with the
premise of this thread, but I also think they shouldn't re-intro "old" (e.g. from previous LSH versions) characters as throw-aways, just to be cute (a la Condo), as once done, it limits their potential for future writers that might have actually DONE something with them.

Can't believe they're re-booting...the number of unresolved threads is mind-boggling...did we
ever figure out who "C" was..Missing carggite Tinya sister? Ack!

--------------------
"I like stuff that doesn't exist."

From: Old Lyme, CT | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
235 - Andy S
Check out the VOTE-A-MATIC now!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 235 - Andy S   Author's Homepage   Email 235 - Andy S         Edit/Delete Post     
You know what's sad/funny/telling? On most of the "NO!" lists, I don't remember 1/2 of them! And... I'm okay with that. Leave me in the dark, I'll be fine. [Shadow Kid]

LOL

FOR KEEPSIES: Take the cool malefactors and flesh them out more - Ra's Al Ghul, that Coluan freak assassin wench, the Oversight Watch, Saturn Girl (she wasn't a villain? you sure? look at her DnA actions!), and the anti-reason JLA. Never can have enough good baddies (and Waid has admitted in the past that he has a hard time coming up with villains). And pluberries.

From: Lauderhill, FL | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Without access to Winath you're going to have a devil of a time getting those pluberries.
Oh yeah, pluberry pie is the best. ;D

Definitely bring in Dev-Em. Lots of reasons.

No snakes! Jeckie not Sneckie!

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.