Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » POLL CLOSED: All-Time Favorite Legionnaire Poll!!!-- (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: POLL CLOSED: All-Time Favorite Legionnaire Poll!!!--
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
From the following list of Legionnaires, pick your top ten all-time favorites!

For the purposes of this poll, I haven't distinguished preboot/postboot versions, and have only used Legionnaires whose membership has actually been depicted in a published main-line continuity (so, I've left out people who were only members during the Five-Year Gap or in altenate realities/possible futures). Plus I've left out folks that were members only on a temporary basis (such as the Khund Legionnaires) or joined under false pretences.

[ July 20, 2003, 08:50 AM: Message edited by: Eryk Davis Ester ]

Polling is not enabled in this forum. This poll is inactive.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry that a few of them ended up out of order! Don't forget the folks at the bottom of the page, and I hope I haven't forgot anyone!

Have fun, folks!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
How long will this poll be open?
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

As long as people keep voting regularly. I didn't set a closing date.
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
And I headlined it for now so it doesn't get lost.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Thanks Scott!
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
why is it so difficult to pick only TEN legionaires?
From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
i picked MY 10 !!!

some interesting results so far ....

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Interesting to see who has not gotten any votes yet...
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
who's a ZERO then ??
From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

so there are 10 characters with ZERO !! so far !!

the biggest surprise [ pun intended ] would have to be COLOSSAL BOY with a big fat ZERO !!

where are Gim's fans .....

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

here's a smile for [Colossal Boy]
Eryk Davis Ester

Gim unfortunately NEVER does well in these things.

Interesting things to note... Wildfire is doing better than usual (he's popular, but not usually as close to the top as he is here), and Ferro is doing incredibly well, also. My theory is that these two are normally dragged down by their postboot versions when I do a "favorite current Legionnaire" poll.

DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
I voted for both Ferro and WILDFIRE and in terms of Ferro, I'm definitely voting for him based on preboot and SW6 and even the Mordru-verse Andy Nolan!

I'd have voted for Wildfire anyway since I like how he's being depicted by DnA. If only it weren't for that shitty new origin...

(y'know, it just occured to me I wasn't sure if cussin' was allowed here -- I don't remember seeing any here so far. I guess there are plenty of proper members in this forum)

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Doops!

Didn't realise we had to pick _ten_ Legionnaires, instead of just one.

There any way to get my vote back? [Embarrassed] (

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.