Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » POLL CLOSED: All-Time Favorite Legionnaire Poll!!!-- (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: POLL CLOSED: All-Time Favorite Legionnaire Poll!!!--
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
THAT'S one of the problems with these automated polls, no way of taking into account people who undervote.

I suppose you could register with an alternate ID and cast your other 9 votes?

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Great - caught out by the virtual equivalent of a hanging chad... [Embarrassed] )

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Best not to leave your chads hanging around here Star Boy. Someone might try to run off with them...

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I can't believe nobody's voting for Magnetic Kid!

Poor bastard gets stuck with his brother's hand-me-down uniform and then perhaps the most pathetic Legion death since Leeta 87. The whole thing could have been avoided if the Teachers of Zerox weren't too cheap to spring for key-less entry...

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Not to mention a really sad case of trying to get out of his brothers shadow.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

It's funny how maligned Saturn Girl is for being a spotlight-hog, and yet she's currently #2.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Unless I'm mistaken, EDE, you left Kara off the poll...for shame!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Urk.

Don't want my chads turning up anywhere they're not supposed to... We'd probably see Daddy's Boy or Bush Lad turn up as the winner - with well under 50% of the votes. [Wink]

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Interesting to note that my favourite's the only one to have a majority of the votes to date [Big Grin]

[55% as I type]

Oh - and I notice you've misspelt Jeka's name [Smile] [ONE "k"]

Other thing of note: the twins are tied [Smile]

[ July 09, 2003, 11:42 AM: Message edited by: Sanity or Madness? ]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

quote:
Originally posted by LARDLAD:
Unless I'm mistaken, EDE, you left Kara off the poll...for shame!

Yeah, I knew I'd forget someone. I used the Legion Help File to generate the list, and of course it only has Laurel...

I'm pretty embarassed that she was the omission though... [Embarrassed]

Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
More stats:

B5's still the only one with a majority of the votes cast [Smile]

Ayla's edged ahead of Garth

Shikari's beating Dawnstar [Smile]

At the moment the top 10 (well, 11 since the 10th place is tied...) are:

1. Brainiac 5
2= Dream Girl/Dreamer
2= Invisible Kid (Lyle)
2= Shady/Umbra
2= Wildfire
6. Saturn Girl
7= Cosmic Boy
7= Gates
7= Ultra Boy
10= Triad/TG/DD
10= Starboy

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

I'm very surprised that Brainy is so far in the lead, but perhaps even more surprise that there's such a close race for second. There's usually a much more defined set of levels at this point...
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Shikari's beating Dawnstar?!?!?!?

Where's Greybird...

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
I'm very surprised that Brainy is so far in the lead, but perhaps even more surprise that there's such a close race for second. There's usually a much more defined set of levels at this point...

I think some of the previous polls included weighted votes that took into consideration how high up a character is on eaach person's list. Here, anyone on the top ten gets one vote, so it's a little less clear I guess.
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Yup, ilke the Legion top 25 football season poll I did last year... actually, we may try that one again in a couple months... :-)

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.