Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » **RESULTS** (Five MUST Die!!) (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: **RESULTS** (Five MUST Die!!)
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
Hey Drake,
Could you remind me of when you started reading the book? I remember reading it, but can't recall at this time.

I got started with volume4 (TMK) but I was so engrossed by all the allusions to the Legion's past that I almost immediately started buying up as many back-issues as I could find at the same time. Mostly "Great Darkness Saga" and onward. Only recently have I started getting pre-"GDS" issues.
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks, Drake.

And, this may or may not have anything to do with the poll, but I must say that I enjoy both Ferro and Gear as Legionnaires. [Smile]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
How morbid!!!

I have to say that there are really no surprises in the top 5.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad Lightning Lad has just turned 58
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Its going to be interesting to see if the four with no votes currently can make it through until the end of the poll unscathed.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

Interesting to note that Cham is currently the only one left to receive Zero votes.
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reep
Resigned

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reep           Edit/Delete Post     
[Chameleon Boy] Hah!
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm actually a bit surprised by the current leader. I mean... talk about backlash!

And I'm surprised that the fifth place vote is so distant.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
This was pretty grim, but I did it.

Nice to see some favorites low on the "kill" list.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
It looks like we have five that have clearly separated themselves from the pack...
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Have to say that I'm a little surprised about one of those in the top five right now. It'll be interesting to see how this turns out.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reep
Resigned

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reep           Edit/Delete Post     
I wonder with issue #22 if some voters might want to reconsider their votes for one of the top three leaders here?

[Chameleon Boy]

Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
It looks like we have five that have clearly separated themselves from the pack...

I wouldn't say that. We have FOUR who have clearly seperated themselves, but the fifth place character is close enough to the sixth to be caught.

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm not too surprised by some of the leaders in the poll, mostly because I voted for them! I don't truly hate any of the Legionnaires, but it's much easier to 'part' with some of the less fleshed-out characters of the postboot, particularly Karate Kid, Gear, and (to an extent) Timber Wolf. The only vote of mine that didn't seem to follow with the rest of the crowd was M'Onel. As before, I don't hate the guy, but I really don't find him as engaging as many of the other present Legionnaires. I have to admit my shock at the number of votes for Kid Quantum! I understand why many of the postboot characters may be kind of high up there on the poll due to how short they've been around, but I had no idea Jazmin would be as high as she was! It's a little shocking to see how easy people could part with the current leader. [Smile]
DrakeB3004

I wonder if Jaz's high numbers are a result of her being a bad leader, or if people genuinely don't like her. If she didn't have that high profile gig, would she have just flown under the radar?
DrakeB3004

Here's the Final Tally: (thanks to all for voting and posting your thoughts!)

Out of 37 Total votes:
Apparition (Tinya Wazzo) 16% (6)
Brainiac 5 (Querl Dox) 5% (2)
Chameleon (Reep Daggle) 3% (1)
Cosmic Boy (Rokk Krinn) 14% (5)
Dreamer (Nura Nal) 14% (5)
Triad (Luornu Durgo) 5% (2)
Ferro (Douglas Nolan) 46% (17)
Gates (Ti'julk Mr'asz) 14% (5)
Gear (I.Z.O.R.) 59% (22)
Invisible Kid (Lyle Norg) 5% (2)
Karate Kid (Val Armorr) 16% (6)
Kid Quantum II (Jasmin Cullen) 41% (15)
Kinetix (Zoe Saugin) 51% (19)
Spark (Ayla Ranzz) 11% (4)
Saturn Girl (Imra Ardeen) 11% (4)
Sensor (Jekka) 32% (12)
Umbra (Tasmia Mallor) 14% (5)
LeViathan (Salu Digby) 11% (4)
Star Boy (Thom Kallor) 8% (3)
Timberwolf (Brin Londo) 30% (11)
Ultra Boy (Jo Nah) 19% (7)
M'Onel (Lar Gand) 8% (3)
Wildfire (Drake Burroughs) 14% (5)
XS (Jenni Ognats) 16% (6)
Shikari 11% (4)

THESE FIVE MUST DIE!!!
Ferro
Gear
Kid Q II
Kinetix
Sensor

It might've been interesting to see if things might've been different after the latest issue which featured more Sensor and the return of a less wimpy Ferro.

Interestingly, Timberwolf just missed the axe with 30% of the vote, just under Sensor's 32% - one vote short of a tie (he was the only one of the non-five to score more than 20%!)

Also interesting is that Cham scored lowest with only 1 vote.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.