Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Atmos Fans Unite! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Atmos Fans Unite!
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Where'd I put that photomanip of Dolph Rundgren as Atmos? I think it's an avatar choice here on LW.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Anybody?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
ME!!!!

(I tend to ignore that creepy making Dreamy want to love him power ... Lash and I are convinced she just made that space-crap up to get back together with Thom)

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH classic:
Me, I never bought that whole "Dreamy was controlled by Atmos" stuff.

I'm not denying he may have had will-dominating powers, but I *am* denying that Nura was dominated by them.

She wanted to be close to Star Boy after he left her. She regretted her actions that had led to that.

I have always felt that the entire Atmos thing was Dreamy's way of getting to Xanthu without looking like a Thom-stalker. And when the time was right, she punched Atmos out, all angry about never-before-mentioned will domination powers while he looked like he had just woken up on Bizarro World, all flabbergasted and stuff.

Nura works in mysterious ways.

Indeed, especially since they connected on a planet where Nura was kidnapped BECAUSE HER WILL WAS SO STRONG!!!

definitely a WTF ... Jump the shark ... whatever you may call it.

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

... boy still needs some underarms though.
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
He lucked out only having holes where his armpits should have been!

His brothers Headless Pete and No-Crotch Sam weren't so lucky.

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

No antiperspirant necessary. That's superior physiology!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.