Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Lo3W: Who would you NOT mind if Supes-Prime killed? (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Lo3W: Who would you NOT mind if Supes-Prime killed?
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh I just thought of someone else to add!

3boot Ultra Boy! (I apologize to any of his fans, but...)

I hate that irresponsible jerkwit (as Cos said, and I think that's putting it nicely). Going around punching all his teammates like that, especially in the first couple years. I REALLY hope he gets pissed about SBP being stronger than he is, and gets his ass whupped something good.

And then SBP gets beaten up by all the Legionnairs smart enough not to attack him head-on without a strategy.

Whew. What a good thread for letting off steam [Smile]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
I wouldn't call myself a fan of hers, but I did appreciate her backstory. Would be nice to see her again.

I appreciated Andromeda's 'backstory.'

Oh wait. No, that's her backSIDE I was appreciating. Carry on.

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zero Kahn
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zero Kahn   Email Zero Kahn         Edit/Delete Post     
3boot Cosmic Boy
reboot Lightning Lad (in Element Lads body)
original Saturn Girl

One founder from each of the Legions. Now that would be impresive.

From: Michigan | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Triplicate Kid
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Triplicate Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
I wouldn't call myself a fan of hers, but I did appreciate her backstory. Would be nice to see her again.
Certainly a lot of potential in her - one of my favorite reboot ideas.

--------------------
Tom Strong, on nostalgia: "I suppose it's a ready substitute for genuine feeling."
- Tom Strong #6, Alan Moore

From: Calgary, Alberta | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Acid Digestion Lad
Legion hopeful

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Acid Digestion Lad   Email Acid Digestion Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Dream boy, Kent Shakespeare , Devlin O Ryan and Lori Morning...brutally beating them all with Atmos' corpse <_< >_>

Oh and wait of course the entire threeboot legion only to bring back some of them...>_> <_< That is all.

[ August 27, 2008, 10:16 PM: Message edited by: Acid Digestion Lad ]

From: Bismoll, baby! Yeah!! | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.