Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Color My Legion? (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Color My Legion?
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:

quote:
Cos and his outfit of the same era must be just off panel. [Big Grin] [Wink]

Ah-hah!! [Brainiac 5]

Now we know what the male "Love Lanterns" would be wearing into battle if those repressed losers running DC hadn't put the kibosh on 'em!

(With tasteful iridescent body stockings of the appropriate hue, of course...)

Tsk.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
This is not a Legion comic, but it fits in thematically anyhow.

It may take you a minute or two to get all the images, but trust me: It's worth every second.

[Color Kid] [Thora] [Rainbow Girl]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
HAHAH [LOL] gotta love that book! Rainbow Squad indeed! Mr. Mind, a real villain!
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Apparently Mr. Mind slaughtered enough sentients way back when to make even the modern-day Joker look like a rank amateur...

[Big Grin]

--------------------

Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
Rainbow-colored Durlans
Winathians who shoot "emotional spectrum" lightning

Garth shoots yellow lightning, so it's 'fear lightning!' Mekt shoots white lightning, so it's 'life lightning.' (What a role reversal!)

Ayla shoots pink lightning, and I don't think they have Pink Lanterns... We'll have to make something up!

Looking at the
associations
, most of them are taken (like love or hope), so Ayla must shoot Pink Lightning of Happiness that makes people break into laughing fits!

I want to go the other direction, and have Rainbow Girl show up with a fourth distinct powerset, and everybody just sort of nod and accept that she's always had this power, in a shout-out to how her powers have been different in her last three appearances, and nobody seemed to notice.

The new Rainbow Girl would create a bow made of rainbow light, and shoot colored arrows that either hit like lightning, create clouds of fog along the ground, or make a storm when she fires them into the sky.

If she showed up a fifth time, she'd have the same powers as Halo, and be part Aurakle. [Smile]

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anita Cocktail
*hic*

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Anita Cocktail   Author's Homepage   Email Anita Cocktail         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by cleome45:

It may take you a minute or two to get all the images, but trust me: It's worth every second.

Thank you for sharing that simply wonderful link, dear!
I loved it!

From: Gorilla Nebula Pub | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Anita, you should join over there. I'm pretty sure you'd like it! (And icon_uk is a sweet guy, really nice to talk to.)

--------------------

KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
I forgot how much I loved those Marvel Family adventures. Gee, I'm old.

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by cleome45:

I totally wouldn't mind seeing them again! Dauntless and Dynamoll especially.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.