Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Dean's Sketchpad -Infectious Lass vs Raven,Tyroc added 11/8 (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Dean's Sketchpad -Infectious Lass vs Raven,Tyroc added 11/8
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
I really dig that Shady pic [Big Grin]

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Here's a sketch of Tinya. I suppose it could really be her from any era, but I had Reboot Apparition in mind when I drew this. I like the way she's looking right at us.
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

At Digital Webbing, I'm now in the second (losers) bracket. The new challenge is to draw a villain and a hero at a bar, each having a drink. My group is supposed to draw Julie Winters and Mr. Gone from The Maxx.

I know *nothing* about The Maxx, but I understand it's a very complicated series.

Here's my drawing....

-

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

BTW, the top three from my group will get to continue on. If I'm not in the top three this time, I'll be OUT!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

-

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Great drunken expression on Julie! She should apply to the Legion as Lush Lass!
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
At Digital Webbing, I'm now in the second (losers) bracket. The new challenge is to draw a villain and a hero at a bar, each having a drink. My group is supposed to draw Julie Winters and Mr. Gone from The Maxx.

I know *nothing* about The Maxx, but I understand it's a very complicated series.

Here's my drawing....

The Maxx is one of my all time favorite comics. I first got into it via the MTV cartoon and have since aquired most of the series from various sources. highly highly recomended. and this pic is the Bomb [Big Grin]

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Thanks guys. I'm happy with this sketch.

It seems like The Maxx is either well loved or causes great confusion. It does sound interesting, to me.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

this is a test...
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

I like to participate in the Draw-Offs at Digital Webbing. There are some amazing artists that participate there, and I feel totally humbled.

Currently, there are a few draw-offs happening. I've done art for two of them.

1. Dawn. I've never read a Dawn story, ever. I know that there's a goddess aspect to her, and that she always looks pretty sexy.

2. "Create a pinup girl called 'Champagne." Sounded fun to me....

-

-

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

I colored another artist's submission for the Champagne draw-off. Hmmm... I wonder if we can enter this as a team effort? I'll have to check.
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

I don't have time to put together another pinup challenge, but I did take a moment to sketch out this *possible* cast for what we could call:
RAVENS REDUX!
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Okay, so I haven't created that Ravens Redux challenge, but I did do a couple sketches as if they were entries in the competition.

Let's pretend Laurel and Mystelor made it to the final two. Here's Mystelor's close up shot...
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Here's Laurel's. Obviously the challenge was to look great upside-down.
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Stunning. Absolutely stunning.
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  12  13  14   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.