Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » The Long Way Home (FanFic) Updated 10/29/05 (Page 10)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: The Long Way Home (FanFic) Updated 10/29/05
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Legion World: Science Lab 7

“Imra, are you ready to link us?”

“What was I asking Jaz just a moment ago,” the thought leapt into Saturn Girl’s mind as she studied her reflection in the mirrored surface of Wildfire’s faceplate, “linking two minds almost floored me, now Brainiac 5 wants me to link four. And to top it off, two of them are Wildfire and Gear.”

“I’m going to establish contact with each of you individually and then bring the group together. This is going to be tricky, Gear thinks in pure binary so Brainiac 5 will act as his translator, and I’ve never attempted contact with Drake before…”

Brilliant flashes of color, a white noise hum, two people merged yet separate both fighting to maintain an individual sense of identity while melding into a third unique personality, Stark black and white images… A Battle… Mordru… Death… Despair… Salvation… Acceptance.

“It’s a bit much all at once.” The calm voice seemed to reverberate from the walls of the room. “I assume I’m here to provide the power for whatever plan Brainy and Gear have come up with?”

“Yes”

Legion World: Docking Bay 3 Alpha

“There’s the ship Semi, but I don’t see the Captain.”

“Oh, she’ll be around somewhere nearby, Vee, tinkering with whatever she thinks she can improve.”

“Stop it you two, she’s right over there, showing Outdoor Miner the layout.”

“Arachne, you’ve got great eyesight. I didn’t see her or OM.”

[ October 30, 2005, 03:10 AM: Message edited by: Abin Quank ]

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
more, more, more!!!

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
(Do I have to say it? [Big Grin] )

Hey Chuckles, you got anymore of this a-coming soon?

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.