Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Mrs Grundy visits SHAKES. (Tag-Team) Updated 1/6/04 (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Mrs Grundy visits SHAKES. (Tag-Team) Updated 1/6/04
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
It seems to me someone wanted a new villan (or set of Villans) for the LWMBP to fight. OK guys here they are.

Jump in and have some fun...

[ January 06, 2004, 07:53 AM: Message edited by: Abin Quank ]

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

Emma Grundy harrumphed softly to herself as she walked past SHAKES.

“Not MY kind of place,” she thought bitterly, “actually Legion World itself isn’t my kind of place. It shouldn’t exist in my universe. I don’t like these people, they’re frivolous and preoccupied with sex, and it’s disgusting.”

She reached the end of the building and peered into the narrow alley separating SHAKES from The Starfield Lounge. The alley itself served as a delivery stop for both establishments, at the back of the alley the two buildings were connected by an enclosed walkway. Halfway down the alley twin loading docks faced each other. Both establishments used many of the same suppliers and the owners found the dual arrangements very convenient.

Neither establishment was run in a strict business model fashion, they were more like clubhouses than businesses, places for good friends to gather and enjoy each others company. Making a profit was not a consideration for either owner.

Emma snorted at that thought, “Just another reason to put them out of business.”

She looked around quickly before entering the alley, “I don’t want to be seen here, especially tonight.”

The thought of her friends reactions, should any of them find out that she had actually ventured inside either of these dens of inequity, caused her to shudder in horror. Why they would be absolutely appalled. Her name would be stricken from the “Saint’s List” at the United Charlatan Church. Why, decent people would cross the street rather than be seen anywhere near her. And, worst of all, rumors would spread that she secretly enjoyed the barbaric, hedonistic, and animalistic perversions that all of her friends knew took place inside.

She had never entered such an establishment. They were the work of the devil. Pastor Upright N. Uptight preached about the evils of these establishments constantly and she believed him. She knew that a man of the lord would have his facts straight. Why, no preacher would ever rant and rave against anything unless he knew for certain that evil was behind it. Well, Some of those new women preachers now, they didn’t seem as fiery, as committed to stamping out the work of the devil as the older men.

She snorted again, “Play-acting, they know they’re not real preachers, they know the Charlatan Church only gave them their frocks to quiet down the stupid liberals. Well, their turn will also come.”

Satisfied that the street was clear and no one had seen her, she stepped into the alley.

She stayed in the shadows at the side of the alley until she reached the SHAKES loading dock. “No sense in taking any chances,” she thought, why any low life scum could walk by and see her if she wasn’t careful. The loading bay door was open and she could hear the sounds of laughter echoing from the club’s interior. “Those evil fools won’t be laughing in a moment,” she thought grimly.

She removed the long cloak which had kept out the chill of the early autumn air. Underneath it she wore a proper woman’s dress that covered her from chin to ankles. Some of her friends thought she was too daring in her choice of clothing, but she hated the idea of ruining her dresses constantly because the hemlines dragged the floor. She pulled up the right sleeve of her dress. Strapped to her wrist was a square device. She pressed a sequence of studs on the device and her outline began to fade. Within seconds Emma Grundy was gone, in her place stood the android waitress Candy.

Inside SHAKES it was crowded and noisy. Behind the bar the co-owners, Semi and Vee, joked with some of the regulars as they skillfully mixed drinks and repartee. Laughter echoed from the back room where Icefire and shark lad frolicked in an inflatable pool. In one corner Outdoor Miner and Arachne entertained some newbie’s with an outrageous story. Cobalt Kid sat at a newly installed upright piano playing requests and making ribald comments as Kara and Harbinger danced to his tunes in mid air, each trying to outdo the other with the inventiveness – and outrageousness – of their moves. Sonnie, Italian Boy, Numf-el, and Dev-em stood around the piano laughing at the girl’s antics. The android waiters and waitresses moved swiftly around the room anticipating the needs of the various patrons and fulfilling them without waiting to be asked.

“Semi, when you opened this place, did you have any idea what a success it would be?”
It was a question Vee asked Semi every night.

Frowning, Emma Grundy surveyed the room. Pastor Uptight was right, she thought, this cannot be allowed to continue. She pressed another of the studs in her wrist device. The android waitress Candy, who had been sitting with Almost New Kid and keeping him from inadvertently annoying the other customers – his control of his power was marginal at best – suddenly excused herself, politely of course, and walked toward the spot where Emma was hidden.

Emma Grundy smiled to herself, “and so it begins…”

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

The android reached Emma’s hiding spot without attracting undue notice. She was ready when it arrived. She removed a small disk shaped object from a pocket in her dress and cupped it in the palm of her left hand.

“I sense you need the attention of a willing and nubile female surrogate. I am here to serve you.” The android’s hand reached out to gently caress the side of her face. “I can ease your pain and frustration. It is what I do.”

For a split second Emma’s resolve wavered. The gentle tones of the girl’s voice, the lightness of her touch…

NO! The image of Dr. Uptight appeared in her mind.

“They are the spawn of the devil, Emma. They will tempt you with their perversions of the creator’s laws. They will attempt to subvert you by offering release. You must be strong. You must resist. You must remain true to the creator. You must remain true to me.”

The memory of her last private prayer session strengthened her. She knelt before him as she always did in their private rituals, her hands and mouth praying in ecstasy, releasing him from the temptations that the creator set as tests in the path of the faithful. She had received his blessing – as he received release.

“It’s not a girl it’s a machine,” she thought savagely. “A perversion designed to subvert and destroy.” Despite the sudden burst of inner revulsion, she smiled as she allowed her hands to slide over the android’s torso. She let her left hand trace the string bikini top until it rested between the androids breasts. She applied the device hidden in her hand to the androids synthetic flesh.

Candy’s demeanor instantly changed. The warmth and seductiveness vanished, replaced by an air of docile servitude.

“Mistress, I await you command”

Emma smiled as she removed a package from another of her dresses many pockets. It contained a large number of thumbtack sized devices. She handed the package to Candy.

“I understand that you are capable of hyper-speed operation. Has the controller affected that?”

“No Mistress.”

“Good. I want you to attach one of these to every human in this room. Don’t waste any on the part human freaks; they will be dealt with later. They are to be attached to the base of the neck, between the seventh and eighth vertebrae. Be precise, and do not allow yourself to be seen. Hmm… Better start with the owners.”

Semi felt a feathery touch at the back of his neck. He was laughing at one of Healex’s comments as he mixed a drink for Danny. For a split second he felt an eerie sensation. A chill passed over his entire body and was gone. He blinked momentarily to clear his suddenly blurred vision and looked in the direction of the back room. “I’ll have to speak with Icefire, again, about using his powers to impress the ladies.” He shook his head, knowing that sometime soon his younger brother’s constant womanizing was going to cause trouble.

Vee stood at the back of the bar leaning against the liquor cabinet and surveyed the room. As usual the size of the crowd gave him a warm feeling. But, not as warm as the feeling he would have later as he and Semi counted the evenings take. The crowd around the Piano alone must have run up a several hundred credit tab already, and the evening was still young.

Cobalt halted his playing. What in the hell did Kara think she was doing? Dancing in mid air and showing off her body that way?

“Kara, Come down here.”

She was at his side instantly, apologizing profusely for having embarrassed him. He stroked her hair and murmered, “It’s OK babe, I’ll let you make it up to me later.”

Having settled that, Cobalt let his eyes wander around the room. He noticed that Harbinger had also stopped her dancing and was now talking to Sonnie and Numf-el. She was red-faced with embarrassment. Typically, Sonnie was berating her with sarcastic comments. Something seemed very wrong with the way she was meekly accepting his criticism but try as he might, Cobalt could not pinpoint what it was.

In the back of the room a minor disturbance was starting.

"Time to earn my pay as security chief," Cobalt thought wearily as he rose from the piano and headed for the back.

In the Legion World Security Office, Space Ranger and the Emerald Empress belatedly opened the security channel to SHAKES. The alarm had been going off for almost a minute before either of them noticed the persistent buzzing noise. The Ranger put on his best face as he stood close to the Holo-pick-up relay, while the Empress moved quickly out of range. “Dammed, duty bound, Boy Scout just has to answer that thing, no matter what!” she muttered as she refastened her clothing.

Vee’s face appeared hanging in mid air.

“I don’t know if Cobalt needs help, but I figured I better call just in case. It’s those damm freaks again, Outdoor Miner and Shark Lad, Miner had the nerve to paw at Arachne and Shark Lad actually tried to put some kind of move on Icefire. Can you imagine that? Sharkey apparently thought that Icefire might be interested in him.”

The Holo-Image of Vee seemed to be very amused by the possibility that Icefire might be interested in a gay relationship.

The Ranger looked questioningly at the Empress. The conversation stunned him. Icefire had been pursuing Shark Lad’s attention for weeks. Now Vee wanted Shark Lad removed from SHAKES because he had responded to Icefire’s constant flirting? And the Miner/Arachne thing made even less sense. The two had been constant companions ever since the mission to Taltar. From what the Ranger had seen she was the one constantly pawing at him. The Empress was making kill it motions at him from the other side of the room. He decided to end the conversation without asking the obvious questions.

“OK, Vee, we’re on our way.”

“I talked to Cobie on the other line,” the Empress’ voice sounded strange, “He want us to bring the wagon. He said something about Half Human Scum…” She looked at him with a mystified expression. “Three prisoners, he said. Outdoor Miner, Shark Lad, and Greybird, the charge is attempting to incite civil disobedience.”

“Greybird? What did he supposedly do?”

“Apparently he stood up to Cobalt and began reciting something about Equal Rights.”

“OK, that sounds like him. But when did that become a crime?”

The Empress shook her head sadly, “it gets worse Rangey, Cobalt was going off about ‘Uppity Half Breeds’ and the need to ‘Keep them in their Place.’ What the sprock is going on?”

Before he could answer, the door to the security office opened and a tall man wearing the frock of a minister in the United Charlatan Church entered the office.

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Super Lad Kid walked through the streets of Legion World, when suddenly it hit him: the streets were empty. And there was no music coming from SHAKES. He began realizing something could be wrong. "But out of all the LMBers, what can I do?" he thought, always under-estimating hiimself. He quickly ducked into an ally way, and watched from the shadows. He could hear Greybird arguing with Cobalt Kid, which he knew would never happen. Even worse, it was about equal rights?

Then it happened: men in grey overcoats walked through Legion World, but stayed in the shadows, as if waiting for something to happen. Things were heating up. "I need help" he thought, but before he could answer himself, he saw Shark Lad burst out of SHAKES!

Suddenly he heard a scream at Cobalt's security office, where Space Ranger and Emerald Empress were...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
As Super lad Kid turned to run towards the Security Office he saw Shark Lad out of the corner of his eye. He had been encased in a block of ice and had skidded into the side of a building head first. Torn between finding out what was happening at the security office and going to help his friend he hesitated a moment. Everything went black…

Outdoor Miner sat in his cell in the legion world detention center and ran through the events of the previous evening for the hundredth time. What in the hell had happened to everyone? One moment he was sitting with Arachne telling a group of newbies about the recent mission to Taltar and the next Archne was on her feet screaming at him to keep his filthy claws off of her. She actually began spinning a web around him! The group of newbies, people who had been admiring fans just a moment earlier, were screeching vile epithets in his face and Cobalt kid, his friend and drinking buddy, hadn’t listened to a word he said. Instead he had thrown a magnetic containment sphere around him and told him to shut his filthy half breed mouth while he talked to the real people.

Miner wanted badly to leave at that point, to go away and think this thing through. Unfortunately using his spatial displacement power took concentration. And even though he wanted very badly to be somewhere else just then, the unexpected eruption of total insanity surrounding him left him disoriented and unable to concentrate.

“Well,” he thought, “I can leave any time I want to now.” He knew that the legion world detention cells wouldn’t hold him any longer than he chose to let them. “Cobie doesn’t seem to understand how my power works.” The security system restraining fields were set for teleportation disruption. He could feel the limitation of the field around his cell and he knew he could slip right past it.

It struck him as odd that the Ranger, who normally kept a close eye on how the security set-up was configured, would let that mistake get past him.

“But, considering the events of last night, maybe I don’t know any of these people as well as I thought.”

Shark Lad floated in his cell still half frozen. He was still disorientated from the previous evening’s events. A vision of Furball peering into his cell came and went. “Let that poor excuse for a bearskin rug gloat,” he grumbled, “sooner or later I’ll get out of here and then he’ll pay. They’ll all pay, especially that cheap slut Icefire.”

“Any change Furball?” Greybird’s voice was low and he glanced down the corridor as he spoke. At any time one of the security force members could come into the area. Super Lad Kid had been through at least twice already this morning, with an uncharacteristically smug expression on his face as he checked on the prisoners. Grey had no idea what had come over his friends so suddenly. He was enjoying dinner and a good natured argument with He Who Wanders in the Starfield Room when the commotion had broken out next door in SHAKES. He and HWW went across to the other building more out of curiosity than anything else. When the reached the other building everything changed, people he had known for years started acting like bad parodies of themselves. Cobalt kid was the worst. At first he thought the whole situation was a bad attempt at comedy, a common occurrence on LW.

But when what at first seemed to be a bad impersonation of a backwoods red-neck sheriff went steadily down hill. And, when Cobalt carried things much further than he needed to, by insulting and abusing Miner, Greybird had interceded, only to be insulted and abused himself before being arrested. The insult on top of the injury was the reaction of his supposed friend. He Who Wanders stood by laughing as he was hauled off to jail. Now he sat in a cell, which didn’t officially exist on Legion World, and worried about the fate of his friends.

Furball stood outside the cell holding Shark Lad and glared at the semi comatose occupant.

“Rell, Rarky, ro really rid it ris rime. Row rime ronna rave ro rall ror relp.”

Furball shook his head sadly at Greybird then left by the way he had entered, a method known only to him…

[ October 14, 2003, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: Space Ranger ]

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

SHAKES

ANK entered SHAKES cautiously, after the ruckus caused by some of the half breeds last night, he knew that Vee and Semi would most likely be a little testy this morning. As soon as he pushed through the triple marine varnished antique doors he knew that he hadn’t overestimated the situation.

“In or out, Kid, you’re blocking traffic,” Semi snarled from behind the bar when he paused for a second in the doorway.

The interior of the bar looked quite different. The new piano had been moved from it’s prominent location in the middle of the room to a corner, and a small railing had been set up around it. There seemed to be quite a few patrons inside but the room was oddly quiet, and seemed emptier than it should have. With a small start ANK realized that he didn’t recognize most of the people seated around the room. Nor did he recognize the five female androids that flitted from table to table. Not only were they much slower than he remembered but they were dressed in standard, if loose fitting, long skirted, and drab, could be called standard, waitress outfits. The usual male staff androids, Troy, Biff, and Lord were nowhere to be seen.

He seated himself at his usual table and waited for a waitress. He was already slightly annoyed by the service, or lack thereof, he could never remember a time before when his usual cup of java wasn’t already at his table when he sat down. Two of the waitresses he noticed were standing at the corner of the bar chatting, neither of them seemed to have noticed him. A third waitress was stationed near a newly installed large table in the back of the room. That table, large enough for a dozen people, had two occupants. A sharp faced woman dressed in a floor length calico dress, sat taking quietly to a large man in a gray overcoat and black slouch hat. The hat was pulled low over his eyes and the resulting shadow all but hid his face. The remaining two waitresses were moving lackadaisically around the floor.

He was almost ready to leave when a waitress approached his table.

“Good morning sir, welcome to SHAKES, may I take your order?” She asked in a bored voice, snapping her gum in between each word.

Before he could answer, two people coming in the front door caught his attention.

The Space Ranger and the Emerald Empress both looked like they had just been through a war…

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

...as Space Ranger flew at the man in the overcoat with amazing speed. Not a man to mince words, Space Ranger no longer had the patience to play games. The Emerald Empress let loose a blast as well to push back the customers!

"Let's go EE!" yelled the Ranger, "we have to make this quick"

"Like Claremont said, quarter will be neither asked nor given here!" yelled back EE.

Before Space Ranger could get to the man in the overcoat, however, Ms. Grundy moved with lightning like speed and landed a massive overhand right into Space Ranger sending him through the wall of SHAKES. Leaping at the Emerald Empress, Emma Grundy showed her massive strength and invulnerability as she began to pound on the Empress! While Space Ranger got ready to regroup, he looked up to see Cobalt Kid, Lash Lad and Icefyre, all ready to take him out! "Well?" said Cobalt. "Kill him" replied a voice from the shadows, as a figure stepped out. The figured revealed him/herself to be...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

*Interlude*

At the end of the universe, where time and space meet their distruction in a horrifyingly beautiful light show, there is a wall.

The wall is an immense solid black slab of obsidian. It has one flaw.

In the exact center of the wall is a hole, a mouse hole.

Inside that hole sits a mouse wearing a garish purple cloak. The mouse watches the struggles of the LMBP and squeaks happily to itself.

"Cobalt Kid, you'll never realize how far you have fallen this time. There is nothing that you can do. My agents have finally found a way to isolate you. This time you must fight me in a non-silly thread. The LMBP will not rally to your side and rescue you.

I've WON!!!! I've Finally WON!!! BWASqueak... BWASqueak... BWASqueak... "

*end Interlude*

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by Almost But Not Quite New Kid:
*Interlude*

At the end of the universe, where time and space meet their distruction in a horrifyingly beautiful light show, there is a wall.

The wall is an immense solid black slab of obsidian. It has one flaw.

In the exact center of the wall is a hole, a mouse hole.

Inside that hole sits a mouse wearing a garish purple cloak. The mouse watches the struggles of the LMBP and squeaks happily to itself.

"Cobalt Kid, you'll never realize how far you have fallen this time. There is nothing that you can do. My agents have finally found a way to isolate you. This time you must fight me in a non-silly thread. The LMBP will not rally to your side and rescue you.

I've WON!!!! I've Finally WON!!! BWASqueak... BWASqueak... BWASqueak... "

*end Interlude*

*story interlude*

Oh, I am so dead

*end interlude*

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

"Kill him" replied a voice from the shadows, as a figure stepped out. The figured revealed him/herself to be...

...Kid Prime! Yes, the LMBPer who had left the fold for a time had come back only to join the side of United Charalaton Church! Icefyre blasted Space Ranger with a cascade of Ice, as Lash Lad hurled a whip around his neck. "Sorry Ranger, I liked you. But when you decided to side with the Empress, it was over for you. Just the way it goes" said Cobalt Kid, as he held him in place magnetically. Kara, Dev-Em, and Harbinger stepped forward, while the three LMBers held him down, and began to pound him.

As Emma Grundy continued to pound on the Emerald Empress, Pastor Uptight watched on with delight. A rueful smile crossed his face. Kid Prime walked into the bar to watch on, as Semi and Vee made sure no customers left without paying their tabs. Kid Prime turned to Super Lad Kid who had slipped in as well, as they prepared to join in. Suddenly something came out over Super Lad Kid's omni-com. "It's Grey Bird boy, Kid" said Sonnie Boy. "He's starting a prison riot and prepared to break out" "Let's go" said Kid Prime

As the two went to the prison, no one had any notion that Kid Prime was really faking it and wasn't under the control of Pastor Uptight. "It's time to gather whatever forces we can get" he thought, "and then go back for EE and SP. I hope they're OK in the meantime..."

Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
On the way to the prison, they bumped into Faraway Lad who was on one of his infrequent visits to this sector of Legion World.

“Kid Prime” Far shouted “I haven’t seen you in ages, how’s things? I was just about to go into Shakes for a beer want to join me?”

Frantically pulling Faraway into a side ally and making hushing noises Kid Prime swiftly filled Far in on what was happening.

“well that seems very strange behaviour” said Faraway, “ I mean I’m used to walking into strange situations on legion world but this is not the LMBP I know and love”

With a worried look out into the street Kid Prime said “we are off to rescue Outdoor Miner and Greybird, for some reason they seem immune to whatever is going on. Come to think of it how come you are unaffected Faraway?” asked Kid Prime, “ I mean how do we know we can trust you”

“You don’t” agreed Faraway “ but usually in these adventures I am so rarely used that the plot authors never do anything with me so I guess the Faraway power makes me immune to these reality altering things”

Arriving at the prison they heard Greybirds voice raised in a spirited argument

“this is totally unconstitutional you unexpunged expletive deleted son of a dead race. I have full diplomatic immunity from the Starhaven consulate. When my family hear of this indignity they shall visit the full force of an entire planets opprobrium and contempt upon your stylistically challenged head” Said the legions resident curmudgeon

“That’s my Grey” said Faraway smiling “KP I need a diversion”

“OK Faraway” said KP and transforming himself into a ……

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
“OK Faraway” said KP and transforming himself into Austria …… (or was it France?) Well it makes no never mind because KP said "Shit!!!!! Not again! I don't want to be stuck as a country again!"

To which Faraway replied, "Well you did it to yourself this time. You have no one to blame but yourself. Besides, I fail to see how becoming France or Austria is going to provide me with an adequate diversion. It's not like they're really interesting countries with lots going on like...Uzbekestan or Chad. Yeah, at least Chad was critically important during the US elections a few years ago."

KP got so annoyed that he found a way to revert to his old self and then quickly transformed into....

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

...a robotic power drill (OK, if I'm screwing up Kid Prime's powers, I apologzie), and drilled into the prison cells!

As guards swarmed the prison cells, Kid Prime pushed them back, as he and Faraway freed Grey Bird, Outdoor Miner and Shark Lad from their prison cells! Super Lad Kid had no time to react, as he was duped by the two! As guards began to swarm them, Faraway then used his power on the five LMBers, and sent them Faraway!

When the next appeared, they were...

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

...in another solar system! The five LMBers now realized they were the last chance the LMB had, and had to come up with a plan to get back to Legion World and stop the maddness.

Meanwhile, Cobalt Kid laughed as Dev-Em, Harbinger and Kara all took turns beating Space Ranger to a pulp. Semi, Vee, Icefyre, Lash a few others were all in a circle around the Emerald Empress laughing, as Ms. Grundy went to down pounding on her.

"I have an idea of what to do with these two", said Pastor Uptight, "we'll put them in the...

Abin Quank

"Basement of the United Charlatan Church."

"And once they are there my elite angelic guards will ensure that no escape is possible."

Smiling he turned to Vee and motioned to the cash register.

"I trust that your weekly tithe to the church will take into account the extra business you will now receive, once I have removed your establihment from the forbidden list?"

Vee looked at Semi, then forced a smile onto his face.

"Of course Pastor, but who is to pay for all the damages?"

"Send that bill to the Palace. After all most of the damage was caused by the Princess's two rogue security agents."

Smiling happily Pastor Uptight N. Upright walked to the front door, pausing only long enough to deliver a kick to the head of the unconsious Emerald Empress.

As he watched the Pastor leave, Cobalt turned to Semi and said...

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.