Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Mrs Grundy visits SHAKES. (Tag-Team) Updated 1/6/04 (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Mrs Grundy visits SHAKES. (Tag-Team) Updated 1/6/04
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
"Last time, last time?" whirled through Icefire's brain. He began feeling slightly ill. Something was seriously wrong. He scanned the church. The colour scheme was not his favourite, but that had been Umber's choice...there was a bridesmaid missing, one of the ushers was walking down the aisle alone and, boy, was he hot, that long blonde hair tied back with a black ribbon, those broad shoulders...

"What am I thinking?" Icefire cried, clutching his head. He reeled; Italian Boy reached out to steady him, one hand brushing the back of Icefire's neck. A small device fell to the carpet and Icefire gasped.

"I DON'T! I WON'T! I CAN'T MARRY YOU UMBER!" he cried out in horror.

Meanwhile, in the alleyway behind SHAKES, Grey Bird Boy was trying to communicate what he had seen to the team. "Horribile dictu" he gasped. "Delendo computarum ecclesiorum!"

"Oh no, he's speaking in Latin...he must have encountered the Royal Inquisitor" surmised KP. "But I think he's saying we have to destroy a computer in the church."

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Inside SHAKES

As he moved towards the back of the room, Vee heard the door close but thought nothing of it, so focused was he on the value of that immoral piece of art. "You'd better be right about this piece of trash, Semi. Either way, we're going to be getting rid of it. There's no place for it here."

Semi of course didn't answer. Now invisible, the semi translucent one moved carefully off to one side, unsure what the Princess was about to do but anxious to see this nightmare end. "What could the bitch & bastard have done to my Vee to get him to change so drastically! It's almost as if he's a completely different person! Then again, I sure wasn't acting like myself either. My god! I can't believe I actually was planning how to KILL him! How could someone twist our personalities SO much"

As Vee reached the back shelves and pulled down the painting, Crujectra made her move.

"Beautiful isn't it?" she asked softly as she motioned slightly with her right hand. "Remind you of anyone?"

"Who?..." Vee reacted and spun around. When he did though he was plunged into a nightmare vision! He was no longer in the storage room. Instead, he appeared to be in one of the lower levels of the jail.

In one cell, he could see that wicked seductress, Emerald Empress, kneeling on the rough concrete floor, her hands tighly gripping the bars as she looked on in horror. In another cell, Space Ranger lay sprawled on the floor, beaten and bruised with what appeared to be charred, still smoking burns all up and down his arms, torso and legs. The look of intense, horrific pain on his face was enough to make you puke!

Vee barely registered both of those visions because in the central area between the cells, were Semi, Mistress Grundy, Pastor Upright N. Uptight, Dev-Em, Kara & Harbinger.

Semi was on his knees on the floor, Kara gripping and twisting his left arm and Harbinger his right. Dev-Em had his foot planted in the small of Semi's back while his hand yanked Semi's head painfully backward by the hair.

"That's it, my children, hold him. Don't let him move!" the pastor was saying. "Mistress, this one has been found guilty of sins beyond forgiveness! You may have the honor of dealing with him.

It was then that Emma Grundy stepped forward, a gleaming stilletto in her right hand. "Shall I remove the offending parts from this filth first?" She asked, the stilletto pointing at Semi's groin...

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Icefire’s outburst Caught Pastor Uptight completely off guard. In seconds the entire crowd gathered for the wedding was in an uproar. Umber’s father almost charged the alter before her mother grabbed his arm and held him back. The groomsmen surrounded Icefire bombarding him with questions. The bridesmaids were in a tight knot around Umber, who was alternately crying and screaming “Icey, I love you, why are you doing this to me? WHY?”

Knowing that he only had seconds at best to regain control of the situation, Pastor Uptight reached for the Father Box strapped to his arm and increased the signal strength of the input to the control nodes worn by everyone at the wedding, the uproar quieted, but only a little.

Italian Boy stared at Icefire as if he was seeing him for the very first time. His best friend looked shaken, wobbly and unsteady on his feet, and the things he was saying…

“I just can’t do it. I like Umber a lot, but I love someone else, Hell I love more than one other person, and I can’t decide who I love the most, Sharkey, or you Italian Boy. I can’t marry her when I know it’s not her I really want.”

For a second Italian Boy understood his friend completely, he knew what Icey was struggling with, the love that… But, how could this… Icey would never…

Then Umber’s screams caught Italian Boy’s attention, and from somewhere in the back of his mind, a puritanical vision of how things should be, how things had to be, no matter what, because it was right and what Icey was saying was wrong. Icey couldn’t love him. Icey couldn’t love that damm freak Sharkey. It wasn’t right. It couldn’t be allowed. He had to bring his best friend back to his senses, to make the marriage happen, once Umber had a chance to work her magic on him again, Icey would thank him…

Pastor Upright N. Uptight was forced to hold his emotions in check when he saw Italian Boy’s punch drop Icefire. “Young fool never saw it coming,” he thought, “good thing his was the only malfunctioning node. Still I have to move fast.”

With an expression of concern painted onto his face he moved quickly to Icefire’s prone form. Kneeling down next to him and pretending to examine him while his fingers searched for the malfunctioning node. It wasn’t there!

He reached into his robes and pressed a button on his belt. Miss Cherry Delight, (better known as the android Candy) who was assisting Something Amazing with the final setup for the reception dinner, suddenly disappeared and at hyper-speed a new control node was delivered to the pastor. He replaced the node and palmed a second device as he stood. There was a way out of this if he acted fast.

“Brethren,” his amplified voice resounded through the congregation, “Brethren, listen to me a heinous and ungodly act has been committed here.” The congregation turned their eyes to him. His words, amplified by the stronger signals being sent to their control nodes, reached out to the angry congregation and held them fast.

He held his left hand up displaying the small device. “This is the cause,” he proclaimed in stentorian tones, “this mind control device was attached to Icefire’s neck. That was not him you heard speaking. It was whoever planted this device on him. This fine young man is not at fault, he has been used to further someone else’s evil plan.”

As he spoke his sweeping motion of his right arm indicated Icefire, who was slowly being helped to his feet by Italian Boy and Sonnie Bozzo.

“But who would do such a thing?” Umber’s father’s voice resonated through the still air.

“Who indeed sir,” the pastor replied, “Who among the people who should be celebrating today, has not shown his face?”

“Semi!” Pure hatred resonated in Umber’s father’s voice as he shouted the name. “Semi is the bastard who ruined my beloved daughters wedding. We have to do something, to show him he can’t do this to us.”

“Burn SHAKES to the ground!” Umber’s mother was standing on a chair as she screamed to the crowd. “Burn it I say.”

“NO!” Icefire’s voice cut off the rising mob mentality. “NO! We can’t lower ourselves to his level.” He looked directly into Umber’s eyes. “Umber, I Love You. I want to marry you. Please, Forgive me…”

Umber practically shoved her father and mother back into their seats as she rushed the last few steps to the altar. “Icey, I Love You! I know it wasn’t you!!”

Pastor Upright N. Uptight smiled to himself as he picked up his prayer book and said, “Dearly Beloved, We Are Gathered Here…”

There were no further interruptions.

The Anti-Moderator sat observing the wedding his finger poised over the button that would flash fry the pastor if it were pressed and watched with grim satisfaction as his master plan continued. His other hand manipulated a control that ensured the master computer would feed the majority of the control signal to the wedding party. He would brook no further interruptions.

In the fourth sub basement of the United Charlatan Church building Harbinger stares in horror at the smoking ruin that was once Space Ranger. Just an instant ago she was gleefully burning away with her laser vision, enjoying the pain that she could actually feel resonating off of the Ranger’s body. But, now it hurt her as much as it did him.

“Oh, Ranger, what have I done?” She moaned softly to herself. Then she realized that Dev-Em and Kara were still burning away at the Ranger. Her decision and action were instantaneous…

[ October 24, 2003, 06:48 AM: Message edited by: Almost But Not Quite New Kid ]

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
She punched Dev, slamming him through the wall! She turned and wailed on Kara, sending her flying as well! Emma Grundy was in shock, as she turned around. Before she could, Harbinger swung around, scooping up the Empress, as the Empress blasted at Emma Grundy. "What...?" said the Empress, too tired to move anymore. "Sh. I don't know what's happening, but we need to get out of here." Harbinger swung back around and picked up the burning Space Ranger, knowing that she was hurting him by carrying him so, but knowing it was for the best. Next, she busted through the roof of the prison, knowing that she had no plan whatsoever, and had no idea what to do. She just flew away as fast as possible.
-----------

Over the intercom, Eryk Davis Ester and Cobalt Kid heard from Emma Grundy of Harbinger's escape with Space Ranger and the Empress. "Traitorous witch." said EDE. "I'm gonna rip them all to shreds" said Cobalt "I'm tired of this pussy-footing around. Let's just kill these bastards" The looked at Quis, who was being torutured by the Royal Inquisitor, who was newly arrived and appeared to agree with Pastor Uptight's ideas. "I'll go" said Cobalt, then turning on his inter-com "Super Lad Kid, Lash Lad, Lucien, I need you to come with me."

As Cobalt prepared to take off, Outdoor Miner and Greybird Boy saw their chance. Miner teleported to where Harbinger was.

Harbinger flew with Space Ranger and Emerald Empress, until suddenly she saw the shape of Greybird Boy in front of her. "Wait!" he yelled. "Grey, I don't know..." "Sh. I do. Stop, we'll land over there. We need to find some sort of place to set up shop, and I know where we could."

As Furball and the unconcious Lard Lad and Hummer Lass, joined them, Kid Prime, Faraway Lad and Shark Lad prepared to break into the Starfield Lounge and rescue Quis from imminent death...

At that exact moment...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
At that exact moment, Icefire was kissing his new bride Umber.

Meanwhile, the Royal Inquistor was about to turn the wheel on the rack to which Quis was straped to. "No.. No Please.." begged the plucky lad. "In..in my pocket.." The Royal Inquistor reached into Quis' suit coat pocket. There was a folded piece of paper. Unfolding it, the Royal Inquistor read "Restraining Order: by Order of Legion World Leader Princess Crujectra, no one shall torture the bearer of this Order. Violators will be subject to the wrath of Legion World" "HA! You think this piece of paper from a known pervert will save you?" The Royal Inquistor gave another turn of the wheel. "AAAARRRGGHHH!!!!!" cried out Quis. Suddenly the floor around the Royal Inquistor turned into a giant hand, grabbed him and pulled him down into the floor.

Cobalt Kid and Eryk Davis Ester looked in shock. From the rack, Quis said defiantly "There's more where that came from if you don't watch out."

Somewhere out in space the Anti-Moderator watched and wondered if his plan will succeed or not.

[ October 29, 2003, 12:05 PM: Message edited by: Quislet, Esq ]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Inside SHAKES

"Shall I remove the offending parts from this filth first?" She asked, the stilletto pointing at Semi's groin...

"Whatever pleases you, my dear, though I must say that it would be fitting if the last person to touch him there is a woman," smirked the Pastor. "Just be sure he's very dead when you are done so we can be certain he's finally received his just rewards!"

Grundy moved forward and reached out with her left hand to grab the waistband of Semi's pants. As she began to slice through the material with the stilletto, Semi looked directly at Vee.

"Vee! Please! If I mean anything to you at all, do something! Help me!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

RAGE...rage had been building gradually inside Vee. It had been there...somewhere deep inside, right from the very start of this nightmare. He had known it was there, or at least what remained of the real Vee had known it, but something had made him keep it bottled up along with all his other desires and emotions.

Suddenly he knew...he knew how to let it out...

"Semi !!!!!!" he screamed at the top of his lungs.

...and the bottle shattered into a million tiny shards, sending silver slivers flying in all directions, slicing through his soul, his innermost self...like a stilletto...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

RAGE...a hurricane raged through Vee's mind, tearing at him, scouring his soul. Lightning flashes illuminated long buried memories and the waves thrust them upward...outward where they could be examined and put on public display for anyone to see.

"NOOooooooo!!!!!!!" he sobbed, as tears washed down his anguished face like sheets of raindrops. "I don't want to remember!!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"NEW ORLEANS...Bourbon Street. What the hell am I doing here? I swore I'd never come back! EVER!" he thinks to himself as he walks down the very center of the pavement, past all the strip clubs and sleazy bars. Suddenly the mist parts ahead of him and he sees...

[ October 24, 2003, 02:51 PM: Message edited by: Vee ]

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

The Hall of Mirrors.

The incongruity of the decaying carnival attraction tucked away among the various establishments pandering to every variation of sexual deviation on Bourbon Street always brought him a wry smile. It was just so tacky, and on Bourbon Street that was saying a lot.

Then out of the corner of his eye he saw them, Jamie and Jessie Quickly, the fastest set of twins in the freshman class at SSU (Super-Hero State University). The brother and sister twins were reputed to do everything together, and more often than not before the first date. Rumor had it that you had to be Quicker than the Quickly’s to get to a first date. It was also widely rumored that the red-headed twins had worn out Lash Lad and Lost in Lust Lad in less than ninety seconds during Super-Hero Fraternity Rush Week and then proceeded to lay out Princess No-Protection and Hummer Lass, along with their volunteer manager Lard Lad, during the AlNeKid College Crisco Rasslin Championships just two hours later.

Varilent turned to enter the Hall of Mirrors just as the pair noticed him.

Jessie called out to him as he stepped towards the entrance to the Hall of Mirrors, “Varilent, buddy, you don’t want to go in there alone. Wait for Jamie and me.”

Instantly the twins were beside him at the entrance. As usual Jessie did the talking while Jamie let her hands wander. The tag team assault annoyed him, momentarily, but he was in to good of a mood to let it ruin his day, especially when Jessie started talking again.

“Dude, did you know that they put in some new attractions? Instead of just walking through, now there are rooms where you can relax on a king size bed and the mirrors around you constantly change. It’s really wild”

His hand found it’s way to Varilent’s arm, and with a gentile pressure he began to guide him towards a booth that hadn’t been there on Varilent’s previous visits. Inside the booth a bored looking pink haired woman eyed the twins, and gave a little snort of amusement.

“You two back again? Look I told ya before, no refunds. You pay for an hour, you can stay an hour, you leave early, it’s your own choice. You don’t get nothin back. “

For just a split second, Varilent wanted desperately to leave, something wasn’t right, the people he hung with at school prowled Bourbon Street on a regular basis and the Hall of Mirrors was a standing joke among them. None of his friends had mentioned this recent addition to it. Then Jessie’s hands were moving again and he was just high enough to let his caution slip away.

“I’m sure that this time we won’t get bored so quickly.” Jamie’s voice seemed to come from far, far, away as he let himself respond to her brother’s attentions.

In a moment they were alone in a strangely lit room. Varilent couldn’t see the light source but effects it created were startling. Various colors and intensities of light seemed to come from everywhere and nowhere in a constantly changing panorama. And as the light changed so did the mirrors the room seemed to fill with a thousand variations of the three of them. It was an insanely erotic show. First Jessie – and a thousand variations of him – got up and began a slow strip, teasing Varilent with his motions, with the constantly changing images that swirled around him, enticing him with suggestive words and provocative poses. Then Jamie – and a thousand variations of her – got up and began her dance as Jessie slid into his arms. Somehow his clothing had vanished. And dispite his protestations Jessie directed his attention to Jamie and Varilent found himself wanting her just as badly as he wanted him. From somewhere the twins produced a bottle of strangely sweet and syrupy liquor along with a single glass that they all shared. The three became one… and then two… and then one again… and for a moment before his head seemed to explode in pure pleasure a vision of two couples crossed his mind… he lay with Jessie entwined in pleasure, closer than he had ever been to another human being, their minds and bodies joined as one… blissful sweet and serine. While a few heartbeats away from them he also lay atop Jamie, her legs wrapped around his waist, their bodies sweating in unison, a surreal dance as he watched him give himself fully to her greedy lust. He felt his own pleasure from afar as he spent himself into her, and knew at that instant that they had created a new life. He lay his head back on Jessie’s chest. He was totally alive… totally committed to the both of them… happier than he had ever been before…

He was alone; face down in an alley outside the Hall of Mirrors, Nude and lying in a disgusting pool of vomit, urine, and feces. Every breath was a struggle, every movement brought an eternity of pain, he tried to understand… to comprehend… even thinking hurt.
Her voice was filled with laughter. Laughter fueled by his pain. “Will he live?” She asked. “I doubt it.” He answered, “Leave him there, and pour some of the cheap whisky on him, light it if you want. We have the part of him we need. And you have what you want.” A third voice joined them, a familiar voice – a voice that told him the nightmare was real – that he would never be whole again. “Leave him; no one will ever believe his story. And someday…”

Everything faded to black…

Semi found me in that alley… he didn’t know who I was then… he only knew I needed help. I lied to him about what had happened to me… told him I had been rolled by a couple of guys I met in one of the bars. He took me in, nursed me back to health, covered for me at school, held me when I’d wake up screaming in the night.

He was on his knees at Crujectra’s feet. He could feel her hands gently stroking his hair. An acid burning smell assaulted his nose and he felt her hands sharply pull something from the back of his neck. Images flooded his mind and were gone. Then Semi was there, and he could hear Crujeckie’s low voice.

“And now you know it all Semi, he’s been through hell, and you are the anchor that brought him back. Hold him now, he needs you. And I need to do something.”

Then he was safe again, Semi’s arms were around him, his low voice whispering in his ear, “Easy, Vee, Easy. Just lay here a moment and rest, she’ll be right back.”

Although her laid back style and easy humor make her a beloved figure on Legion World, there is another side to Princess Crujectra’s personality. It is a side that she is not particularly fond of and suppresses at all times. At this particular moment, that side is in full control. She has had enough, insult and injury to her she can and does laugh off easily. Insult to the friends and loved ones is another story. Her voice is diamond hard as she opens her communications channel to Numf-El.

“It’s time Numfie, Take that bitch out now.”

The best laid plans of mice and Princesses however, sometimes go awry.

“Princess, we have a problem, Harbinger Broke out of it on her own, when she saw what they did to the Ranger, she went nutso, Dev-Em is out, and Kara’s in bad shape. Binger scooped up Ranger and Empress and flew off. The bitch crawled out before I could get to her and this place is on full alert. There’s no way to get to that computer.”

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

"...I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride."

Bedlam erupted as Icefire turned and prepared to kiss his new bride but she wasn't willing to put up with any delay. Throwing herself against his body, she planted her lips on his and gave him the most erotic tongue lashing he had ever received! Icy was so startled (and so aroused!) that he had to pull away hastily before it became apparent to everyone just how excited he was about what was to come!

Strange as it may sound, it was Icefire that had to take the role of the responsible one and insist that they stay for a little of the reception. Umber wanted to blow the joint and head right to their room for the consumation part! Icy wanted to go back to the room also (truely he did ~ didn't he?) but felt they owed it to all of their guests to spend at least a little time with them all.

Umber continued to plead, getting more and more insistant with each passing moment. Finally, Icy decided that they had been gracious enough and agreed that it was time to escape.

"Oh goodie!" tittered Umber "Let's go!" and they did.

As the bride and groom said their goodbyes and headed upstairs, the reception began to wind down. The very last thing Icy saw as he left the ballroom was his friend Italian Boy, a big grin on his face and his arm draped over the shoulder of a cute young guy Icy didn't recognize.

"Who's that guy with IB?" Icy asked Umber "I've never seen him before."

"Silly, that Jessie Quickly, Pastor's nephew. His twin sister, Jamie is over there talking with the Pastor. They just moved to Legion World a few days ago. They seem really nice. I invited them to join us upstairs for a cocktail before we...teehee...you know, retire for the evening," Umber said as she waved at Jamie, who smiled and nodded.

"Oh, ah, okay, if you say so," Icy said, unable to take his eyes off of Jessie for some reason. Suddenly Icy realized that Jessie was retuning his stare, a curious gleam in his eye. As Icy broke the connection, Jessie nodded at him just as Jamie had a moment earlier.

With that our happy bride and groom headed upstairs.

Jessie, Jamie & Pastor exchanged glances and smiled knowingly. Then Pastor nodded and the twins began to disengage from the other guests and head towards the same doorway Umber and Icy had just used...

--------------------

Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
“What did she mean by “Stone Cold Bitch Mode?”

The Emerald Empress let out a snort of non-humorous laughter at Harbinger’s question. The small group of free-willed LMBPers were holed up in the ancient, but surprisingly well preserved JSMBP Headquarters Cave. Faraway Lad, on one of his many exploration trips around Legion World, had found the site years ago. Aside from a few visits by several of the history buffs in the LMBP it had been deserted for centuries.

The Empress, Harbinger, Outdoor Miner, Grey Bird Boy, Kid Prime, and Faraway Lad sat around the old conference table discussing the surprising message they had just received from Princess Crujectra. The Space Ranger lay on a makeshift bed behind Harbinger and the Empress, Shark Lad floated in a water filled tank equipped with a communications system, which was imbedded in one of the conference room walls. The tank appeared to have been designed to make the legendary Spectacular Aqua-Lungs Lass, one of the founding members of the JSMBP, comfortable during her stay with the JSMBP. The beardless, trim, and fit Lard Lad and the primly dressed, shy, and reticent Hummer Lass, were now just a bad memory, both having returned to their original forms when Outdoor Miner, following P.C.’s instructions negated the distance between their control nodes and the moon.

Lardy, however was but a shell of his former self, his powers were fueled by the lard content of his body and that content was now down to less than 10%, which resulted in him looking like a muscle magazine cover boy, but being absolutely useless in a fight. Hummer lass had scrapped her Poodle skirt, frilly blouse and five layers of protective undergarments and was now clad only in a chastity belt, half bra, and high heels. She and Furball were out helping Lardy search for high fat content food in a desperate attempt to regain his powers.

The Empress hesitated a long moment before answering Harbinger’s question. To the group gathered at that conference table she seemed suddenly cold and distant. It reminded them that for all her recent good deeds, the green haired woman had once been one of the LMBP’s most vicious and persistent enemies.

“You have to realize,” She finally said in a thoughtful tone, “that Crujectra and I were raised in a vastly different social climate than the rest of you were.”

A small snort of amusement from Kid Prime stopped her momentarily, but his instantly abashed face brought a small smile to her lips rather than the expected sharp retort.

“Venegar and Psyonia aren’t really all that different or very far apart. Both worlds are traditional monarchies and the ruling families of each tend to send their children to the same schools and training academies. Crujectra was reminding me of something we were both taught early in life. Sometimes as a royal you have to do things for the greater good that it’s a “Stone Cold Bitch” to live with, after it’s over.”

“Hmm… That’s a little rough don’t you think Empress? I mean we know how to free our friends now, just get me close enough to any of them and Poof, they’re thinking for themselves again. And, that rat bastard pastor deserves whatever happens to him. What could be hard to live with?” The confusion in Outdoor Miner’s voice echoed the sentiments of everyone in the room.

“OM it’s not quite that easy,” The Empress’s face went hard and cold again as she spoke, “those “Control Nodes” are nasty little devices, and very powerful. I’m afraid, and Crujectra is too, that some of the changes they’ve made in certain people may be irreversible. We may have to take those people down hard. That won’t be easy to do to our friends.”

“Who are you talking about?” Harbinger voiced the question that absolutely no one in the room wanted to hear answered.

“Apparently the “Control Nodes” used on the members of the security force are much stronger than the ones used on the general population.”

The Empress’s answer avoided naming names, but everyone in the room knew who she meant. Cobalt Kid, Lash Lad, Super Lad Kid, and Eryk Davis Esther were going to have to be stopped before they could move against the forces of the United Charlatan Church.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

With the LMBPers safely away, Princess Crujectra new that she, Semi and Vee could now work as an Espionage Squad to stop the schemes of Pastor Uptight. However, things had heated up in Legion World, as the Security office stormed the streets, now all wielding Liefield-esque guns.

Meanwhile, the only two Legion Worlders not caring about this were Icefyre and Umber, who made passionate love to one another over and over again! "Pastor Uptight must have cured me!" thought Icey as he thrusted, "four times in one night..."

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

“Icey, be a dear and pour me another drink of that marvelous liquor that Pastor Uptight gave us as a wedding present.”

He complied with her request enthusiastically. That ‘marvelous liquor’ seemed to be some sort of aphrodisiac, a glass after each time they made love, seemed to rekindle the flames of passion between them. This time however he stopped Umber as she raised the glass to her eager lips.

“Wait a moment love,” he murmured as he drew her back into his embrace, “there is something to be said for cuddling also.”

Her warm response to that statement only increased their mutual pleasure.

A few feet away from the lovers, the Pastor and the Quickly twins watched in amusement as the young lovers languished in each others arms. They were hidden from the pair’s perceptions by the combination of the twin’s vibratory powers and the commands being sent to their control nodes by the master computer. In effect the computer was ordering their brains to ignore the people who shared their honeymoon suite. And, the combination of the special liquor’s hallucinatory qualities, and the computer commands had allowed the Quickly Twins to insert themselves into the honeymooning couple’s lovemaking without their knowledge. Each of the twins had enjoyed each of the couple’s attentions.
And that fact amused Jamie Quickly immensely.

“Maybe you should shut their nodes down for a moment Pastor,” She giggled, “I’d love to see Umber’s face when she realized that she just spent a half-hour munching my Muff instead of Icey’s pole.”

The Starfield Room

Cobalt, EDE, and Lash froze in place when the floor reached up and grabbed the Royal Inquisitor. None of them could believe what they were seeing. Lash broke out of it first and with a flick of his wrist sent his deadly leather toy speeding at Quislet, Esq. He’d show the little wimp what happened to those who defied the new inquisition.

To his astonishment his favorite lash simply vanished. One second it was in his hand, the next it was gone. In astonishment he turned to Cobalt and EDE but that pair had their own troubles. Cobalt was being tossed from one wall of the interrogation room to the next by some unseen force and EDE’s trademark hat had grown to huge proportions and was attacking it’s owner. Lash lunged to help EDE but was stopped short when a ghostly translucent visage of Princess Crujectra appeared before him.

“Pain” The word echoed in all three of the security team member’s minds for a few eternal seconds. Then total and absolute blackness engulfed them.

Vee freed Quislet, Esq. from the rack with a grim smile on his face. Semi and the Princess were in the process of removing the Royal Inquisitor’s helmet.

“So, Quis, how did you manage to avoid the Pastor’s control?” Vee asked as the last of the straps fell away from his young friends body…

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
"Who's control?" responded the freed lad. "I had been in court all day dealing with potential copyright violations. Then I went to Shakes and was talking to Semi, when I got whacked on the head. When I woke up, I found myself on that rack. Eryk and Cobalt Kid were acting very strange, almost evil. Then the Royal Inquisitor came in and started in on me. Luckily I was able to use my "Generate an Enforcable Legal Document" power. Although, heh, I did lie to Cobalt Kid and Eryk when I said there was more where that came from, because I can only do it once per day."

At that point Quis' legs gave out and he collapsed onto the floor.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Suddenly, the Royal Inquisitor dissapeared without a trace! "Damn Inquisitor! Hm, it didn't seem like he fit into this plot anyway" thought Semi.

With Non-Sequitor collapsed on the floor, Vee picked him up and joined Semi and Princess Crujectra, as they ran off with him. "Now it seems that all the LMBers who aren't under control are safe" said the Princess. "Now we have to take our next plan of action. We need to find a way to help the other LMBers under control and then take out the Pastor. And I owe Ms. Grundy a certain ass-kicking..."

Meanwhile, Umber and Icefyre cuddled in the bathtub...

Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
A small spider continued it's hunt along the streets of Legion World. A search of the wedding banquet had been unsuccessful and it was getting anoyed. If only it knew what it was searching for!

It paused outside a building bearing the name "Shakes". There was something familiar about it...

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Completely surrounded by an impenetrable bramble of ten foot tall and five foot deep Japanese Rosebushes, the Mansions grounds are a vast immaculately sculpted memorial to a long gone era. The 35 acre grounds are dotted with huge ancient trees; paths lead to fountains, gazebo’s and vine sheltered alcoves. Carefully maintained grottos display a wide variety of artwork; in one area an exact replica of Michelangelo’s “David” overlooks a grove of olive trees; in another a cartoon rabbit asks the rhetorical question, “What’s up, Doc.”

The manor house has stood the test of time. Despite numerous remodeling the original intent of the builder has been carefully maintained. Only carefully selected master craftsmen have been allowed to add the fruits of their labor to this magnificent edifice.

The current owners, Lex and Lana Herosbane, purchased the estate shortly before the adoption of their beloved daughter, Umber, became final. No work has been done to the mansion during their tenure as owners. Today they celebrate her wedding, in the manor house that was originally known as “Stately Wayne Manor.”

The secrets of Wayne Manor are largely forgotten now. For centuries the legends of the heroic Bat-Clan have been slowly fading. But not all of Legion World’s inhabitants have allowed that legend to slip quietly into the mists of time. Princess Crujectra is well versed in the practical applications of the old saying; “Knowledge is Power.”

Three teams of free willed LMBPer’s quietly exploit the mansions secrets for their own purposes.

Deep underground, Princess Crujectra, Vee, and Semi activate a long forgotten computer system…

On the edge of a secluded grotto Outdoor Miner, Greybird, and Faraway Lad watch as the Quickly twins lure their latest victims, Danny Blane and Italian Boy, to a pre-arranged tryst…

And, above the mansion, shielded from detection by the power of the Emerald Eye, the Empress, Harbinger and the Space Ranger prepare to take the offensive…

Meanwhile in the third sub-basement of the U.C.C. Building, a battered Numf-El vainly tries to escape the clutches of three ultra powerful “Candy” androids. He fights with a grim smile on his face. His original mission had to be aborted when Harbinger’s independent streak caused her to break free of the church’s control early. But, if Crujectra’s latest plan works, he knows that the beating he is about to take will have been worthwhile…

In Lex Herosbane’s private study a group of four people have gathered; Lex and his wife Lana, Pastor Upright N. Uptight, and Mrs. Emma Grundy. The conversation is light and banal, the mood happy, the ladies chatter about the fashions on display at the reception, the food, which was excellent if a bit odd, and the scandalous behavior of a few of the younger male guests and a certain Miss Cherry Delight. The men excuse themselves after a short time and retire to Lex’s smoking room; once inside their manner changes abruptly.

“Master,” The voice of Pastor Uptight is low and hesitant, “you must forgive your humble servant. Please, I had no idea that she would cause such trouble…”

Lex Herosbane’s face is dark with rage. His body has morphed into a Darksiedesque form. His voice seems to have been crafted in the deepest of hell’s pits. A bolt of blue force leaps from his eyes and the pastor writhes in pain on the floor.

“See to it that Crujectra is dead before sunset, dog, or that small pain will grow.”

[ November 03, 2003, 02:38 PM: Message edited by: Space Ranger ]

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.