Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » "My" gallery ... shameless vanity and some thank-yous (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: "My" gallery ... shameless vanity and some thank-yous
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
For the nonce, I've transmogrified into "GoldenGreyEagle," to mark the current "Legion" - "Teen Titans" crossover.

This rendition of Golden Eagle is by Luciano Vecchio, and it's a different enough take on how this West Coast Titan was depicted so as to be reminiscent of a Starhavenite.

-

(Extracted from a larger work for this thread)

[ September 04, 2004, 02:10 PM: Message edited by: GoldenGreyEagle ]

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I usually have to do a lot of manippin' for my "Manipulating Legionworlders" pieces but for this one I just snapped my digicam and added the text - that's about it [Wink]

-

Edit: Re-linked to ImageShack copy

[ September 22, 2005, 03:02 AM: Message edited by: Greybird ]

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
I drew a couple of pictures for B's Leg35C stories of her starhaven characters, I'll look them out and be in touch Grey... they're not as gorgeous as some of the stuff here, but if you want them I'll email them to you....
From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
I'd love to see how you envisioned some of her Freetraders, Sonnie. Please send them along, and do feel free to post them in this thread as well -- it's for showing off Starhavenites, and near approaches to "us," anyway!
From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

A lot of the picture links had to be updated -- I let my Graffiti.net account go dormant.

So I'll take the opportunity to add this stunning "group shot" of many micro-ed LMBPers, courtesy of the well-honed talents of White Raven, a.k.a. Kat (the winged girl above me on the left) ...

-

Edit: Updated (bigger group!) version at ImageShack -- click to view full-size in a new window, it's worth it!

[ April 16, 2006, 02:40 PM: Message edited by: Greybird ]

Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Joe-Boy has been making hugely imaginative sketches in the "Project Runway" threads here in Bits, where many have been re-imagining outfits and looks for those in the LMBP. He created this striking look for "me" based on a George Perez design for Azrael.

Click for fullsize image

Click for larger version in new window

Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

I'll take the liberty (and the novelty) of linking some prose here ...

In a thread about the "Political Structure of the LMB Universe," I provided an extended take on how the winged Starhavenites came about differently -- and how Greybird came to take part in events -- for the LMB's distinct and evolving storytelling setting.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.