Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » The long history of MiddleFinger and the LMB (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The long history of MiddleFinger and the LMB
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Best retcon ever, guys!

Glad to see you follow through and writing this stuff down for us, Cobie! Keep it up. [Big Grin]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm... I never knew that about Middlefinger III dying from sunflower seeds! That's interesting since Middlefinger IV actually ran a gang that supplied narcotic sunflower seeds!

Middlefinger struck while most of the LMB was away on a mission to a Fifth Dimension concert (which led into that strange untold altered timeline tale "The Age of Aquarius") and so it was mostly the members of the Light Brigade that took him down that time. That was when Kid Prime and I were both in the LB. Captain Lightbulb came up with this great idea for me to impersonate the original Middlefinger and haunt the new one, who was the brother of his killer, Large Handsome. It was going fairly well, until Middlefinger received an unexpected visit from Lucifer Lass, and she of course saw through my disguise! I don't know what I would have done if Dormant Damsel hadn't saved me!

Anyway, it turned out Middlefinger had discovered this magic ring which somehow contained two female versions of me in it (which is apparently what Lucy was after), and it took the Flasher using his powers at full force just to take one of them down. Robotwoman had to teach the other one some Southern manners while Antler Lass impressed Middlefinger with her giant rack.

Jeepers! That was a zany adventure! But not as crazy as our encouter with Middlefinger V a couple of months ago, during Quislet and Vee's term as leader...

[ August 22, 2004, 04:48 PM: Message edited by: Eryk Davis Ester ]

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
And what an encounter that was! I can barely put the words together without shuttering in fear...

I have no idea how we all survived it, especially after what happened to you, myself, Vee, Harbinger and Icefyre. It took almost all of Legion World to bring him/it down!

I just remembered that we've entered the sixth year of the LMB recently! That means that a new Middlefinger is bound to attack eventually. Who knows when this will happen!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I knew that Large Handsome was trouble, but I couldn't resist him! *dreamy sigh*

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
It was understandable Lash! Who would have thought that those of us fighting the bogus Middlefinger were actually fighting you?

(Large Handsome has to be one of the funniest names for a LMB baddie yet!)

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.