Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Need references for Dollz! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Need references for Dollz!
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Ink!

-

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Unnamed blob form!

-

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

She becomes an adult again.

-  -

Nightcrawler
Founder

Galaxy Girl!

-

Nightcrawler
Founder

Plasma!

-

Nightcrawler
Founder

Lastly, Helios!

-

Nightcrawler
Founder

There's also this page with many of her incarnations. I tried to find an issue featuring Blip when I made the smiley and couldn't this time either. Does anybody know if it was published?

-

Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!
These are really gonna help me alot. Some of these I didn't even know about,
cause I'm still catching up on 2 years of Legion I wasn't able to get [Frown]

>Did you want all of her looks from the Pre-Boot?
If you have Spider Girl's Pre-Boot looks, yes, I'd love to see them as well.

Is it just me, or does the adult Lori with the Time Trapper look alot like Glorith? I think that's kinda cute.

On Blip, I found a footnote somewhere that said she appeared: Adventure Comics 80-Page Giant #1 (as Blip)

Thank you again [Smile]
[Good]

--------------------
Lady Kat - The White Raven

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
I've got that 80-page giant if you don't Gary.

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Pov:
I've got that 80-page giant if you don't Gary.

Oh! Don't worry I've got them all. [Big Grin] (At least until I have to sell everything to pay for the new digs. [Smile] )

Be back soon with the pic...

Nightcrawler
Founder

Blip comes before Plasma but after Galaxy Girl.

-  -

I'll get to the Spider Girl pics later tonight.

Nightcrawler
Founder

Spider Girl's first appearance.

-

Nightcrawler
Founder

Her second adventure.

-

Nightcrawler
Founder

Her third.

-

Nightcrawler
Founder

She returned for the LSH/LSV war.

-

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.