Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Need references for Dollz! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Need references for Dollz!
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Her V4 outfit.

-

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
As Wave.

-  -

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh wow! Thank you again, these are Perfect! [Smile]

[Good]

--------------------
Lady Kat - The White Raven

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, took me a while to make it, tell me what you think [Smile]

-

Thank you for all your help!!!

The singles will be on the page later... [Lori Morning]

--------------------

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Cool! Nice job!
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Okie dokie... now I've got more dollz in the works... redoing my old Spider Girls as we speak, redid Violet and Kinetix (all of the ones I had) now I need some more pics...

Pretty please!

-  -
I need the full suit for these

-
I need a comic image of her...

Plus a flesh colored Shadow Lass from... LSH v2 #300

Thank you!

--------------------

Nightcrawler
Founder

-  -
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Cool, I'll get cracking on her tomorrow morning [Smile]

Thank you again! [Smile]

--------------------

Nightcrawler
Founder

I'll try to get to the others later tonight. I should help Valor and Viv with their requests too, if I have the time.
Nightcrawler
Founder

I don't know where to find a comic image of the Barbie pic. I don't remember it.

-

Nightcrawler
Founder

-
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

The barbie character is from Legionnaires or Legion 1,000 I think...

The barbie itself, if i remember was homemade.

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm not as good as Gary is on figuring out which issue the pics come from but I already have all of the issues scanned. If anyone can provide issue numbers than I can help Gary post the scans.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
That's Titan Girl from the Legion 1 Million issue. The doll was customized by ME! I used to do that...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Here's some of the end results...

-  -
These two by me

-  -  -
These are by Rat

-  -
Need to redo these two's hair, and maybe Jeckie's on the top.. she looks like she has some red...

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.